• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

whats my chance of another pack today ???

i feel hungry. just had my last shake banana which was lovely and very nice even hubby had a taste and thought it was very drinkable.i had a tetra pack at work this morning and at lunchtime i had half a tom soup but it was a bit too lumpy so i chucked it and then i had about half of the butterscotch but wasnt to keen on that. drank as sont want to waste packs.
drank loads of water today and after the apple incident i dont want to start ferreting thru the cupboards or the kids sweeti tin.
please help me:confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Sue, if you must, then another pack is a better option than raiding the kitchen. As long as it doesnt become a habit!!!

S: 22st5lb C: 22st2lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st3lb(0.96%)
Hi there,
Have another one and then next week when you see your CDC make sure you get the shakes you like. I only like Banana and Chocolate really, but I love all the soups as long as they have been whisked for 1 min - otherwise they are horrible.
1st week is def trial and error with finding what you like.
Drink loads of water too.
Ta

Chika

Silver Member
S: 26st10lb C: 25st9lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 1st1lb(4.01%)
You have only really had two if you chucked half of the tomato soup and the butterscotch away so I would go for it.

Also if you are just starting it does help if you split your packs then you can have 6 drinks instead of three.