whats my chance of another pack today ???

mommysue

Silver Member
i feel hungry. just had my last shake banana which was lovely and very nice even hubby had a taste and thought it was very drinkable.i had a tetra pack at work this morning and at lunchtime i had half a tom soup but it was a bit too lumpy so i chucked it and then i had about half of the butterscotch but wasnt to keen on that. drank as sont want to waste packs.
drank loads of water today and after the apple incident i dont want to start ferreting thru the cupboards or the kids sweeti tin.
please help me:confused:

Sue, if you must, then another pack is a better option than raiding the kitchen. As long as it doesnt become a habit!!!

Hi there,
Have another one and then next week when you see your CDC make sure you get the shakes you like. I only like Banana and Chocolate really, but I love all the soups as long as they have been whisked for 1 min - otherwise they are horrible.
1st week is def trial and error with finding what you like.
Drink loads of water too.
Ta

You have only really had two if you chucked half of the tomato soup and the butterscotch away so I would go for it.

Also if you are just starting it does help if you split your packs then you can have 6 drinks instead of three.

Back