Whats occurring?

mrstore said:
Yep, I'm now singing it in my head and probably will be all weekend lol

I've had a radio advert in my head all week. All together now....

It's amazing keymer double glazing, we install so make that call.

mrstore said:
Haha what tune is it too???

That one is their own tune but they also have one to that 'Oh my darlin' clementine' song.

Keymer glazing, keymer glazing, just get keymer on the line. 2,4,6 zero 5, 1 make it keymer every time. Call for fascias and conservatories, call for doors and windows too. 2,4,6 zero 5,1 keymer glazings the one for you.

Too much info?!

Ps they did used to have one to that 'what shall we do with a drunken sailor' rhythm too but luckily for you I can't remember the words!

hendopig said:
That one is their own tune but they also have one to that 'Oh my darlin' clementine' song.

Keymer glazing, keymer glazing, just get keymer on the line. 2,4,6 zero 5, 1 make it keymer every time. Call for fascias and conservatories, call for doors and windows too. 2,4,6 zero 5,1 keymer glazings the one for you.

Too much info?!

Ps they did used to have one to that 'what shall we do with a drunken sailor' rhythm too but luckily for you I can't remember the words!

This made me laugh!! :D
There's a few on the local radio station by us that have really sing-a-long things (can't think of the right word lol)

We've got a local company who advertise on the radio. It goes-

You're driving along, you know there's something wrong.
Your clutch goes clang and your gears go bang!
Ring crawley 8-6-2-6-0-6 now!

It's the most irritatingly catchy jingle ever! If it comes on the radio while I'm driving I'm singing it for the rest of the journey!

I always get stuff stuck in my head.

Loved the Chatham video!

I tried searching YouTube for keymer glazing but it came up with some really odd video... Very disappointing!

jezzi999 said:
When I googled Keymer glazing song the top result was a forum with people moaning about how bad the advert was!

Was it burgesshilluncovered.co.uk?!

Nooooo I found the site! They do have a good point, the Woodby Pine and KSV ads are better than the Keymers but we can't listen to any of them :-(

Just having morning cuppa and mooch on minis after a crap nights sleep as too much coke andbad wind lol then getting sorted for busy day in london, am going to primark to hopefully treat myself and then going to harrods to not be able to afford to treat myself lol but have never been! Then going to see Big Ben and down the embankment and whatever else takes our fancy.
Also hoping to meet up with my sister and see her new pad at some point.

*Emsie* said:
Just having morning cuppa and mooch on minis after a crap nights sleep as too much coke andbad wind lol then getting sorted for busy day in london, am going to primark to hopefully treat myself and then going to harrods to not be able to afford to treat myself lol but have never been! Then going to see Big Ben and down the embankment and whatever else takes our fancy.

Sounds amazing, hope you have a great day xx

Sounds like you have a nice day planned.

I'm off to pick up my conditioner from the hairdressers & that's it until I pick up MiL later for our usual wine & chocs.

If OH gets home from work at a reasonable time we may go geocaching, we'll not be able to go in the eves until next year as it's too dark:cry: The rest of the day is my own to do as I please, maybe read or practice crocheting.

Busy day today, need to do my run but don't want to go outside in running gear as its so cold :( then we need to clean and tidy the house ready for people coming round tonight for a party... oh and I need to make some chilli and the toffee apple ice-cream ready for tonight as well.

Back