whats on the menu?

clairex

Silver Member
whats for lunch today? i'm on a green day and am all out of ideas!

and what do you have planned for your dinner tonight :)

Hope you're all having a nice day!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Claire :)

Not sure about lunch yet but for dinner I have popped a beef stew in the slow cooker (the recipe from last mths mag) and we are having it with runner beans and baby pots :)
xxx

ooh sounds lush pink! You feeling any more positive today? - i know your wi made you feel a bit down about everything.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah I feel a bit better thanks Claire. Everyone on here was so supportive and helpful and I guess it was only 1lb, could have been worse! Onwards and upwards (or hopefully downwards, lol) so to speak xxx

yeahh i know what you mean :) I'm really trying to have a 100% week this week - counting my syns religiously! Heres to a better week than last week eh :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, i've just had a cheese & ham omelette with salad and pickled beetroot. I can't believe, at nearly 27 years old, it was the 1st omelette i've ever made (well mine was 2nd - i tested the 1st one on hubby LOL) x

ooh an omlette I might do that! I really wanna make one of those syn free pizzas, but i have no cheese!! bummerr xxxxxx

Im havin light feta cheese sandwich, you can have 57g=1 hex b loads of salad toasted bread 1 tbsp light salad cream 1& halh syns,shape cherry fuller yogurt,that should keep me going for a while, hope you found something lovely Claire

Well i had wholemeal toast with 2 hardboiled eggs, it was yummy and for dinner it is minced beef with roasted veg and potatoes.

Hi, i've just had a cheese & ham omelette with salad and pickled beetroot. I can't believe, at nearly 27 years old, it was the 1st omelette i've ever made (well mine was 2nd - i tested the 1st one on hubby LOL) x

I have you beat - I was 46 before I made my first omelette. It always looked to hard to make. Now I can make a pretty good one.

Lunch is a pasta, black bean and tuna fish salad with fat free mayo w/ some balsamic vinegar. It's had two days to sit and stew so the flavors should be good. On the side will be a bowl of green beans.

Dinner I plan to make some chicken pasta goulash type of meal. Not sure how it will turn out as it will be a bit of this and a bit of that.

Christy

I had omlette and beans for brekkie - made sure there was loads and it was filling as no time for lunch between leaving house and uni.
Got home and had mince in gravy (made with granules and bovril), with potatoes, broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn. Was lovely.

Had beans on toast earlier, tonight I'm going to make a huge quorn sausage casserole with loads of mushrooms, onions and potatoes. *is greedy*

Back