Whats on this weekend?

Kes

Gold Member
What are all you lovely people up to this weekend???

anything nice?

we are off to watch my husband race (he races old mini's) in snetterton.... and lets hope i dont eat too much rubbish food!!!

Hi Kes, if snetterton is anything like Oulton Park, you'll have a great day! Not been to see the old minis race there, but the BTCC sure put on a good show! We'll be there in early June, and I intend to pack a healthy picnic that day!!

For this weekend, we have a parents friends 60th party tomorrow night, which I'm looking forward to, although the food is being catered by the local "OMG, how amazing is this food" place, so I'm just going to have to be strong, and then Sunday, I'll be crawling out of the duvet - another year older!! It only seems like 2 minutes ago I was celebrating last year's birthday! Nothing big planned for Sunday (hubby works weekends) but as we get half a day's holiday for birthdays, we went for a lovely walk and fell walk this afternoon, followed by a lovely pub meal.

I hope to get some walking in too, but I don't think the weather is supposed to be brill :(

I love oulton park, not been there for such a long time and my hubby is desperate to go!! Its only a few minutes from where i am from in winsford!! Hope you have fun Kes and manage to stay healthy!! Not always easy is it!!

Hope you enjoy the party Passiflora and have a great birthday!! i have nothing planned so far, apart from nipping to tesco to collect the shopping i left behind last week, oops!! Thats the second time this year!! As for the rest of the weekend i think it will depend on the weather, which they have given to no be so good :(

Back