What's on your i-pod?

Hi all,

I need to put some more music on to my i-pod and I was wondering what you listen to when you are at the Gym or exercising etc.

I'm getting a bit bored with my stuff and need some ideas.

Thanks
Shorty x

ooooh get some ance music with a beat! always gets me in mood!...although i cant be bothered with an ipod! i prefer to watch the soaps on tv!

love kate

oohhhh i love my i-pod, i have allsorts of music on it, my chemical romance,linkin park,muse,abba,whitney,paramore, etc,etc
i just love putting it on shuffle songs and then i never know what im gonna get!!
i then keep exercising until the song finishes
its great fun!!!!!

sharon x

I have one song on loop. Eye of the tiger! Lol im kiding. I have all types of music. Anything that gets me moving works for me :Dx

I have one song on loop. Eye of the tiger! Lol im kiding. I have all types of music. Anything that gets me moving works for me :Dx
:8855:

i have lots of diff music on my ipod touchh i love it and take it everywhere with me lol... my workout music is..

paramore , linkin park , puddle of mudd , avenged sevenfold , panic at the disco , some dance tracks and some hip hop for my hip hop classes... i love my rock thats fast pace to work out with it keeps me going

paramore-crush crush is one that works good for me and linkin park - bleed it out =D

x

I don't exercise to music cos I do it all at home and my 2 year old is usually menacing me at the same time! I have to exercise to Shaun the Sheep on my pc! :D I've seen them all so many times I could act in them lol (keeps him occupied tho!)

Gotta say as well Piink, I love puddle of mudd and linkin park! I'm a huge hip hop fan too.. and love dance and trance! :D

oooohhhhh pink punkstarr, you seem to like the same kind of music as me!!
my only problem is that im 43 and i get funny stares when im in the car blasting out rock music!!
i was on the 2nd row of leeds festival watching NIN and nearly got dragged into the pit!!! fun times,lol

sharon x

oooohhhhh
i was on the 2nd row of leeds festival watching NIN and nearly got dragged into the pit!!! fun times,lol

sharon x

oooooh sounds a bit scary to me! hehehe

Back