Whats on your shopping list this week??

I got Rach's burgers and had them yesterday, lovely. They only had the cheese ones though but I enjoyed them. I also found a V. Low carb cumberland sausage at Lidl. I'll post a picture tomorrow as *HER* laptop doesn't have bluetooth.

Yes Sukie, its the other side of the City but I don't mind the drive :)

Yes Sukie, its the other side of the City but I don't mind the drive :)
wow i used to love safeway but all ours turned into morrisons.

had a good shop to restock yesterday , so got the aldi burgers , no jalepino ones :-( ill just have to add some on top :D) so got the blue cheese and the plain variety , got some waberthwaite cumberland sausage ... so exited , love the stuff !!!we are quite lucky here there are so many local butchers make them so you can get really high percentage of meat ones quite easily.
got jims lidl sausages too and vairous bits and bobs . ooo got a huge celariac in lidl too im loving the stuff gonna try it today mashed with swede , see how that is . ooh BARGAIN ALERT !!! tesco pepperami buy 1 get one free , great snacks and a good deal (except when you buy 5 instead of 4 or 6 ) what a div !!!

ooh BARGAIN ALERT !!! tesco pepperami buy 1 get one free , great snacks and a good deal (except when you buy 5 instead of 4 or 6 ) what a div !!!

Psml! x

ta much woof xxx

BARGAIN ALERT !!! tesco pepperami buy 1 get one free

Ive never had them b4 but they are on my list now...

Woofy X

I missed this thread yesterday.. just wanted to add my oinksworth in.

images

Thats all.

xx

bought some amazing looking fillet steaks from marks and spencer today , cant wait !!!

Here they are
Image001_3.jpg

coke zero (currently on offer in Sainsbury's)

<<<< Has running shoes on as I find it hard to get

Woofy X

Back