• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's on your TBR list?

In my bag from work (I work as a mobile librarian) I have Fern Brittans Biography, Winning the Fat war - Anne Diamond, The Blackest Streets - Sarah Wise, Just After Sunset - Stephen King and Im reading among a couple of others 19th Wife - David Ebershoff and Hearts in Atlantis - Stephen King...just finished The Heretics Daughter which was very good

Kaitlyn

How can you read more than one book at a time? When I was in school, and we'd be readng one book for English, I'd be reading one from the library, and maybe trying to learn the lines for a drama script, I would get very muddled (maybe it's just me, though?).

I plan to get a couple of books to read-the second from the author of Call the Midwife, which I absolutely loved. I also read the second book, Extra Confessions of a Working Girl, by Miss S without having read the first, so I hope to get round to that sometime.

There's quite a few other books I'd like to read, too, but I can't think of them right now.

I read The Other Side of The Story on holiday last year-it's a good book.

I started the butcher boy then moved onto another book, used to be able to concentrate on a book and read it right through. I can't now for some reason, will read maybe 30-50 pages then pick up another book and do same with that. :confused:

East of the Sun-Julia Gregson is onm mine too. Started reading it, got bored and stopped. See she's got another out, so I need to crack on with the one I have so I can read the next!

Shazpaz

My brother has just given me 'A Prayer for Owen Meany'. I've never read it!!! I may struggle to fit it in, what with the book club and all!!!