Whats that noise?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wizzbang, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. wizzbang

wizzbang Silver Member

Its my tummy!!
    My tummy is making such loud noises today.

When I was an overeater :giggle:I used to think that my stomach was below the waist line. I'm in my 50's and I didnt realise that the feeling of hunger and fullness was actually supposed to happen above the waist. I had never truly wondered about it before and about 6 months ago it dawned on me. I had been trying to achieve a full and satisfied feeling from the lower intestines. It is no wonder I never seemed to feel satisfied!
    Where my tummy is rumbling today is where I should have been feeling full.... How could this have happened to me, what went wrong?
    I must ask a doctor or somebody who knows because this is a heck of a revelation to me.
    Lynne x
    At least I know now !!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Wow - me too! I know now though... wish somebody had told me earlier!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.