Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

whats the average weight loss??

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by charlene-wilson, 20 April 2009 Social URL.

1. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

Hi, my name is charlene and i start Celebrity slim tomorrow. I previously did lipotrim and lost just over 5 stone. I started struggling with lipotrim lipotrim just around xmas and never really got back on it and as a result todate iv gained 1 stone 1lb so i thought id give Celebrity slim ago. Im wondering what are average weight losses a week? On Lipotrim it was about 3 to 4lb a week. Id appreciate any replies :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    it can be about the same...it really just depends on how much you stick at it.

4. Rae

Rae Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(27.45%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Like kelly said its very similar.. i mean its usually an average of about 2 or 3 pounds but some weeks when you avidly stick to it and drink all your water it can be anything from 3 to 6 pounds. Also take the amount of exercise you do into account as that speeds up the weight loss and youll see greater results.

xx

5. ladyvegas

ladyvegas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to CS. I think that on average it is between 2 - 4lbs a week. I am hoping to lose at least 2-3lbs a week until the end of July. Mind you I am only doing CS Monday to Friday (don't do it at then weekends). Too hard with H2B around. He hates fad diets and all the money that I spend on them.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.