• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

whats the average weight loss??

Hi, my name is charlene and i start Celebrity slim tomorrow. I previously did lipotrim and lost just over 5 stone. I started struggling with lipotrim lipotrim just around xmas and never really got back on it and as a result todate iv gained 1 stone 1lb so i thought id give Celebrity slim ago. Im wondering what are average weight losses a week? On Lipotrim it was about 3 to 4lb a week. Id appreciate any replies :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

JustForMe

Gold Member
S: 19st1lb C: 18st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.37%)
it can be about the same...it really just depends on how much you stick at it.

Rae

S: 16st11lb C: 12st2.5lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 4st8.5lb(27.45%)
Like kelly said its very similar.. i mean its usually an average of about 2 or 3 pounds but some weeks when you avidly stick to it and drink all your water it can be anything from 3 to 6 pounds. Also take the amount of exercise you do into account as that speeds up the weight loss and youll see greater results.

xx

ladyvegas

Silver Member
S: 17st3lb C: 14st4lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 2st13lb(17.01%)
Welcome to CS. I think that on average it is between 2 - 4lbs a week. I am hoping to lose at least 2-3lbs a week until the end of July. Mind you I am only doing CS Monday to Friday (don't do it at then weekends). Too hard with H2B around. He hates fad diets and all the money that I spend on them.