Whats the best day to weigh in?

Pinkylous

Any views on the best day to way in. I used to get weighed on a Thursday so I could be naughty all weekend and have the week to make it up - tut tut

Don't want to fall into that trap again

I don't know that there is one. I'm on the Cambridge diet, I get weighed when ever I go to buy more products. That depends when we are all free to meet up. I guess as far away from when you have been bad is not a bad idea. or as we have a habit of doing, is eating something bad just after we have been weighed lol

I weigh in on a sunday, only because its the only day I have more time in the mornings. I used to always weigh on a Monday and I found it good because it motivates you to be good at the weekend plus you can plan your week ahead, judging how much you've lost. I always weigh 1st thing in morning before any food & naked, if i've got my totm I miss out the weigh in. x

Monday for me too (not naked though), but always before anything to eat. I still weigh during TOTM too, because again I think you'll eventually get to know your own fluctuations, and catch up next week!

Is it bad that I weigh every morning? Probably so since fluctuations happen. I get excited when I see the scale is down but disappointed when I see that I have gained a couple of pounds. What are your thoughts on that?

I weigh my self twice a day and always naked, clothes can add so many pounds.

I usually weigh on a Sunday but last week I maintained at 14st10lb so this week i really couldn't be bothered to go, I decided today I needed to see how I am doing and BOOM 7lb down woot woot

Wow

That's amazing what are you doing to have such big loses?

Would love to lose 7lbs in next two weeks before my mini break away.

I'm not doing WW or SW or any of those. All iv done is cut out takeaways and beer, cut down on sugary snacks and stopped eating processes frozen foods like pizzas chicken nuggets etc

For dinner I'm having home cooked stuff like spaghetti bolognase, fajitas, stir fry etc and iv switched from white breads to whole meal breads

Plus I go running 3 times a week.

For someone who hasn't exercised since school and tends to eat junk like its gone out of fashions I'm going pretty good lol

Back