Whats the best Low fat salad cream?

Pouchie

I am looking to buy a new low fat salad cream and was wondering what one is the best as far as taste and syn values go? Please help there are sooo many and I am quite bewildered :eek:

I'm using Heinz Extra Light 70% less fat at the moment, its 1 syn per tbsp.

Its not as good as the 'real thing', but its not at all bad and only half the syns. I tried the Tesco Light Choices as well which is also 1 syn per tbsp. Not a great fan, again it was OK but out of the two I prefer the Heinz.

I'm a Heinz girl through and through, but not too keen on the Extra Light version! I prefer to have the Light (30% less fat) at 2 syns per level tablespoon - best just to pick one and if you don't like it, get another.... everyone's taste is different unfortunately!

i am using morrisons value, i might have done it wrong but i put the values from the bottle into the calculator and its 1 syn tbsp, alot of the value ones are lower in calories! yes it isnt heinz but its about 50p a bottle!!

I get these ones from Morrison's:

Salad Cream, 1 level tbsp 2½
Salad Cream, Light, 1 level tbsp 1½
Salad Cream, Extra Light, 1 level tbsp 1

Cant see a Value one but it'll be 1 syn per 20 calories as no free food. (take the calories per 100g, multiply by 0.15 and divide the result by 20)

Back