Whats the best veg to put in curry?

chun-ky

Silver Member
Hi, i made a huge batch of mushy pea curry the other day, (yum!!) and after a naughty piece of cake today im in need of lots of superfree tomorrow! I am thinking cauliflower for definate, but what else..... maybe carrot?? Dont want it to taste strange lol so any ideas would be great! Would love to pack it full of superfree/speed if possible.
Thanks xx

Ooooh everything!!! I love sweet potato and spinach, but you can put anything in - onions, tomato, mushrooms, peppers, courgettes, butternut squash, potato, sweetcorn.... List us endless!! I do tend to throw everything in!!!

Lovely thank you! Just didn't want to make it taste too random lol. Used to be a 'korma' from a jar girl so this is all new to me xx

Can never have too much!!! If you want to make a creamyish type curry cook all your veg up with some tinned tomatoes and curry powder and spices till all cooked and reduced down, then take off the heat and add in fat free natural yogurt. Not quite the same as a creamy korma but stil yummy!! I think I got that off a recipe called butter chicken it chicken tikka.... Not sure!!! Xx

Put in "butter" chicken from new sw mag into search box - not sure how to put link up and that's the creamy curry I like - I don't follow it exactly bit much work but follow the basics!! Sorry am rambling now!!!

Your not rambling at all :) I love creamy currys! xx

Back