What's the best words you want to hear??

mummy I am going to bed now

Aww that's so sad, i really feel for all of you on here who are trying to concieve and admire you all for losing the weight to do it.

I really hope one day your dreams come true xx

Another one for the 'your pregnant' brigade and also 'you've lost so much weight your PCOS has disappeared and you can conceive naturally after all'.
Doubt that's gonna happen so I'd be happy with the old 'wow, I wish I had a figure like yours' :D

pcos it can happen they told me i had more chance winning the lottery than conceive naturaly ad i have had 2 lost a bit of weight and it happened :)

I got some odd comments when out last night from people I haven't seen in a while.

'You look a lot younger now. Have you changed your hair?'

'That's definitely a really good haircut you've got there'.

'There's something different about you. Something up top...have you had a haircut?'

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I got some odd comments when out last night from people I haven't seen in a while.

'You look a lot younger now. Have you changed your hair?'

'That's definitely a really good haircut you've got there'.

'There's something different about you. Something up top...have you had a haircut?'

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh no!! You've lost 50lbs - how did they not notice that??

Have you had a hair cut?? :p xx

'You're at Target !!'
would have to be the favourite saying i want to hear.

but for now id be happy with
' lost this week'

i wanna hear this every week from now until i get to the first one!!! he he :8855:

pcos it can happen they told me i had more chance winning the lottery than conceive naturaly ad i have had 2 lost a bit of weight and it happened :)

that's brilliant, I'm really pleased for you and thanks for sharing that with me. I was a stone lighter than I am now when they told me that, but hoping to lose 2 1/2 stones so you never know! :)

that's brilliant, I'm really pleased for you and thanks for sharing that with me. I was a stone lighter than I am now when they told me that, but hoping to lose 2 1/2 stones so you never know! :)

Awwww hope it happens for you hunney, I think that those of us that fall pregnant very easily take it for granted and have no idea how it feels to be in your situation. Sending you postive baby storks your way hun xxx :):)

Aww that's so sad, i really feel for all of you on here who are trying to concieve and admire you all for losing the weight to do it.

I really hope one day your dreams come true xx

Thanks but I already have 2 lovley daughters, but yesterday they were driving me uo the wall !!!!

I just got one of the loveliest comments off of one of my collegues 'you look skinnier and skinnier every time i see you'

and then bumped into her again in the kitchen and she said 'you must be near your target now...everything looks a bit baggy [talking about my clothes]

:p

Will you marry me?

:( one day hopefully

xx

Back