Whats the craic with when you can be told to stop??

When i went to my weigh in today there was a new woman there - never seen her before and she was not at all like the usual lady.

The usual lady is very chirppy and happy so we got on very well. This new girl was complete opposite and very unwelcoming even when me and my friend introduced ourselves.

Anyway I got weighed and I was very happy to have lost my 3 pounds. Bringing me to 8stone 10 - then she tells me I need to start refeed. I explained that I had discussed this with the chemist and I wasnt intending to refeed until I got to the middle of my healthy range.

She gave me a look and told me that 2 more pounds and I have to refeed and did an arm movement as if that is it.

I was completely taken back to be honest. This girl has not been involved in any of my weight loss journey. The people who have been involved have been supportive of my goal. Then she comes along and starts throwing her weight around (she def could do with some LT) about what weight I should be?

I have been so focused on getting to BMI 22 on TFR and I did not think this was in anyway an unhealthy or unreasonable goal to have. I only want to be healthy, and I have researched this alot and I believe that BMI 22 is the best weight. Even my WII fit tells me that BMI 22 is the most ideal weight!

At the moment my BMI is 23.8 (so round that up and its 24 - which is only 1 BMI into the healthy range).

I am aiming for BMI 21.5 and then I want to ensure I keep and maintain a BMI of approx 22.

If healthy BMI is between 25 and 19 - surely I can remain on LT to I achieve 22?

I dont want to go back next week and have this same girl stop me from what I believe is the right thing for me to do. What should I do? Should I try to call and speak to the chemist before next week? Should I phone Lipotrim?

RESEARCH SHOWS...

Women tend to believe they look their best at values between 20 to 22 and men are usually satisfied with a BMI of 23 to 25. If your BMI is between 17 to 22, your life expectancy is longer than average.

Also the peoples choice weight at this site
Better Ideal Weight Body Calculations states that the weight I am aiming for is exactly what "people" consider to be the best weight for a girl of my age and height.

I know my weight sounds light to some people but really it is the BMI that counts as it takes height into consideration and when you are only 5ft nothing like me... you can really notice those extra pounds cos they havent got much space to spread themselve around.

Please let me know what you think I should do about this???

thanks
julz
x

Will your normal pharmacist be back next week? Someone new can't just come in and suddenly announce that you have to stop because she tells you to. It is more healthy to be in the middle of your BMI than just inside the healthy BMI bracket.

To be honest julez. I wouldn't worry about it - at the end of the day she cannot stop you doing LT whether she likes it or not. She doesn't have any power to stop you doing it unless your BMI was underweight. And even if she does - there's always ebay! lol

Keep smiling hun and don't let anyone who has no idea about the struggles and journey you have been on to get where you are now get you down!

xxxxxx

If you know the previous womans name you should ring up later in the week and ask to speak to her and explain the situation. You have your research done and you know what you want to aim for. This woman is obviously just jealous at how well you have done in your journey. Well done on your three pounds!!

hi

Will your normal pharmacist be back next week? Someone new can't just come in and suddenly announce that you have to stop because she tells you to. It is more healthy to be in the middle of your BMI than just inside the healthy BMI bracket.

To be honest julez. I wouldn't worry about it - at the end of the day she cannot stop you doing LT whether she likes it or not. She doesn't have any power to stop you doing it unless your BMI was underweight. And even if she does - there's always ebay! lol

Keep smiling hun and don't let anyone who has no idea about the struggles and journey you have been on to get where you are now get you down!

xxxxxx

If you know the previous womans name you should ring up later in the week and ask to speak to her and explain the situation. You have your research done and you know what you want to aim for. This woman is obviously just jealous at how well you have done in your journey. Well done on your three pounds!!

I def dont want to go next week and have any confrontation with this girl. I dont think I should have to even defend my decision to be healthy?

She really wasnt nice to me today. If I had not of got my goal I think I might have cried when I came out of the chemist thats how bad she made me feel. I dont even want to see her again.

I think I will phone the chemist tomorrow and see if I can get speaking to the owner about it. Hopefully he will be cool and I will ask him to make sure that I am not forced to come off TFR before I get to my goal.

If I dont get a good response I will just go onto ebay and not go back.

thanks for both ur comments

xox

I think you need to get back in touch with your chemist and explain the situation you now find yourself in and that it is very unsatisfactory and that you would like only to deal with the same assistant as you have always got on well with her.

Depending on their reaction back and if they can not accommodate you then I would get in touch with Lipotrim and let them know.

Buying Lipotrim on Ebay should never even be considered as you have absolutely no way of knowing what you are buying and are in danger of putting your health at risk...your health is your wealth at the end of the day.

We here at MiniMins can not and do not condone buying Lipotrim on Ebay as this diet is a supervised diet done through your doctor or Pharmacy.

Please do not buy Lipotrim on Ebay.

Ask the Chemist for their support in solving this dilemma as you are the customer and have been now over a substantial period of time and have spent your money with them and they have a duty of care toward you and the onus is on them to sort it out as you were told one thing and now another...:confused:

Love Mini xxx

I really dont think the lady can stop you from doing the LT, your BMI would still be in a healthy range, my chemist really doesnt bother with the BMI as she doesnt believe it is acurate, it doesnt take into consideration your build or even if you are male or female. I think you should try to speak to your normal chemist or tell em you'll take your business else where.

I totally agree with pinkiepie, the chemist cant make you stop before your target, do speak to them and like Pinkiepie said "you will take your business somewhere else", i am sure they will change their tune with the credit crunch out there a lot of business need the money.

My chemist wrote me to come back and start LT if i havent reached my target weight which to be honest got me back into the chemist so i am sure they probably need customers.

Well done on your weight loss and for what its worth my understanding is that the infamous "they" can only tell you to stop after 16 weeks as thats what LT suggest. As for the chemist she may be a locum or just someone who has recently been trained up to give it out but if her manner is the same with everyone else then its definately worth speaking to the shop owner...alternativly if she has taken over the shop then it might be worth asking if you can buy it direct from LT as you have clearly established that you are using it sensibly.
Good luck and don't give up cos people like me look at you and find it inspirational !
with love J x

Hey chin up Mrs - I agree with your plan to speak to the pharmacist 2morrow (cheeky b*tch) but I think you have:happy096: forgotten something - you have lost another 3 lbs - noone can stop you now:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think you should have said "oi-you-NOOOO!" Then slapped her real hard between the eyes.
Other than that next time try and grab the regular lady and have a quiet word in her shell like xxx

Hi Nic, please don't let this woman burst your bubble an don't panic either. You have a good plan bout goin to the pharmacy an am sure that will sort it. If not then I'm sure between everybody on here we will think of somethin.

You may have to resort to a brick in your pocket for next weeks weigh in!!!! x

omg - what an awesome idea!

Hi Nic, please don't let this woman burst your bubble an don't panic either. You have a good plan bout goin to the pharmacy an am sure that will sort it. If not then I'm sure between everybody on here we will think of somethin.

You may have to resort to a brick in your pocket for next weeks weigh in!!!! x

WOW - all i have to is get weights of approx 5 pounds - so that I can minus that off what my weigh in is... :) then the next week get weights of about 6 or 7 pounds... keep doing that until i know i am at my target! WOW U ARE A GENIUS!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...

What an absolute poo brain ;-)
It really gets my back up when people are liek that because its hard enough to be in total focus as it is & the wrong glance can send me off track. I am so glad you are determined & personally I would ring the pharmacy & speak to your usual people & report her because someone weak like me would falter just because of her attitude.
Good luck & STICK TO YOUR GOALS hun, You are such an inspiration. I was so tempted thsi evening to crash agin but having read this I am water water water all the way THANK YOU!!!

hey!

What an absolute poo brain ;-)
It really gets my back up when people are liek that because its hard enough to be in total focus as it is & the wrong glance can send me off track. I am so glad you are determined & personally I would ring the pharmacy & speak to your usual people & report her because someone weak like me would falter just because of her attitude.
Good luck & STICK TO YOUR GOALS hun, You are such an inspiration. I was so tempted thsi evening to crash agin but having read this I am water water water all the way THANK YOU!!!

hey... glad ur not tempted to be a naughty girl - just stick with it cos the next few months will completley change ur life - when u get to a weight and body size you are proud of it makes life sooo much easier - the changes are amazing - its so so sooooooo worth it!

I am determined to get to my goal - and i hope i can do it on TFR! I would love to see you get to your goal soon as well!

good luck babe
xoxoxoxoxoxo

You know my thoughts on this.... but as for the weights you can wear 5hite loads of aerobic ankle weights, think they weigh a couple of lbs each!...and when she asks you why you have gained you can say she drove you to eating!!!

OOPPPS FORGOT SILLY MOO!!! God, i wish minimins would let us swear...jealous bint, that she is!!!:mad:

You know my thoughts on this.... but as for the weights you can wear 5hite loads of aerobic ankle weights, think they weigh a couple of lbs each!...and when she asks you why you have gained you can say she drove you to eating!!!

lmao! I think u shud take a secret camera in with you julz so we can see ur dramatic cries when she tells you you've put weight on. you'd have to act well shocked! lolol

LOL! Well i really hope i never have to see HER again - im deffo calling the chemist tomorrow and hopefully he will set the record straight... if not the ankle weights will be coming out for next weigh in! I think its a super idea - i can weigh the ankle weights and then just minus that off my offical weigh in - every week i can add on an ankle weight or 2 :) lol

xxx

If you want it babe, there is always a way!!!!! And you sooo want it!!!!! Anyways, You have to get there before me!!!

lol - babe as long as we both get there for the end of august i will be happy! its weird feeling isnt - being so close but still having a month to go... i cant wait to get this off and i will find a way! for sure!

ps. my friend mentioned in the chemist that i had been to a wedding on saturday and the fat chemist cow turned to me and said "what did u eat at the wedding?" - i looked at her with a confused face and said "nothing - i just drank fizzy water" - her face was a picture.. she was shocked?? like wtf - im on tfr biatch?

Back