Whats the difference?

nyssa88

Silver Member
Hi I was just wondering what the difference is between slim and save and lipotrim? I'm only on day 3 of lipotrim and finding it ok but have looked on the slim and save site and noticed alot more choice of flavours in the shakes, would it be the same as lipotrim 3 shakes and nothing else? Thanks x

No, you can have the shakes, soups, meals, bars in any combo you like other than one bar per day. If you're doing the 3 pack version you can have 100g of chicken or white fish as well, and all the plans (3, 4 or 5 packs per day) can include optional salad and veggies. The full details are here:

http://www.slimandsave.co.uk/vlcd-values/Full-VLCD-Programme.pdf

Hi hun, i only start slim and save tomorrow, but i did do lipotrim for 8 weeks.

What drawn me to this is that there is lots of diff flavour shakes and even meals! With what looks like the same weekly weight loss as lipotrim...

I guess its down to personal preference xx

Thanks, that's really helpful Info, I'm finding lipotrim fine it is only early days for me but the variety is alot better and by buying in bulk will be saving almost £50 every 28 days which is great, I'm going to give this one ago especially if you get a similar loss to lipotrim :)

Yes just like most vlcd you're looking at about a stone a month! I'm on week 4 tried exante and Cambridge never lasted more than two weeks. The meals are a god send for me especially the cottage pie my fav

Yep there is also the issue it is cheaper :D xx

That's great as I would love to have shake for breakfast, bar for lunch if out and about and a meal in the evening so I don't feel like am missing out, my minds made up going to order some tonight :)

Best to order some samples to start with to see what you like although to be honest as an ex LTer myself I can honestly say that even the worst S&S flavour is better than LT in my opinion. Other than that order a variety so that you're not stuck with huge amounts of flavours you don't like. I'm a shake, a bar and a meal girl myself and find that it works for me. With including the veggies I've found it pretty easy to be honest.

There is the benefit that it's cheaper but better than that for me I don't have to travel somewhere to get weighed and pick up the packs (my nearest pharmacy is over an hour round trip away). One click of the mouse and it's done :)

i actually like the lt shakes, im easily pleased lol so hopefully i will like the slim and save ones aswell, will order a few samples before i order a months worth :)

When you go to the samples bit on the website it looks like you can only order 1 shake, 1 meal etc. but someone on here said that if you go back into the shake selection (for example) you can keep adding flavours to your basket. I've not tried it myself but maybe it will let you get all the ones you fancy trying out and will last a few days until you decide what ones you want to order.

BordersGirl said:
When you go to the samples bit on the website it looks like you can only order 1 shake, 1 meal etc. but someone on here said that if you go back into the shake selection (for example) you can keep adding flavours to your basket. I've not tried it myself but maybe it will let you get all the ones you fancy trying out and will last a few days until you decide what ones you want to order.

I did this and ordered extra samples. You can only do it the first time you order, so it's best to get a good selection the first time.

I didnt mind the lt shakes either lol
Good luck hun, welcome aboard :) xx

order one of everything , give yourself of ending up investing in a combination of things you like
i saw someone ordered mainly strawberry shakes and doesnt like them

i dont really get it when there are so many other things to try , that is why most people swap to slim and save after all

also experiment with having shake hot, frozen , adding coffee etc to keep things different

lots of dfferent things you can do with the meals too , just need to scour the forum for ideas

phoenix2010 said:
order one of everything , give yourself of ending up investing in a combination of things you like
i saw someone ordered mainly strawberry shakes and doesnt like them

i dont really get it when there are so many other things to try , that is why most people swap to slim and save after all

also experiment with having shake hot, frozen , adding coffee etc to keep things different

lots of dfferent things you can do with the meals too , just need to scour the forum for ideas

That is exactly what I thought! I had to double check with them that it was really all they got! The main reason most people do this diet is because of all the variety. Kudos to them if they can go months just having one thing 3-4 times a day !

I dont think I could survive the diet on just 1 flavour...saying that, there are only 5 that I like...but I can live with that.

I have actually ordered all of the shakes, meals and bars that they have in stock so I will know if I like it or not, I'm pretty easy going with stuff like that so if I don't like it will still eat it but not order for next time :)

Exciting!!! :) Let us know tomorrow when they arrive! xx

Back