Whats the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning??

Gen

Normal
Just wondering what people's first thought is in the morning??

Mine at the moment and as far as I can remember to be honest is am I going to diet/the weight of me/will I just eat healthily.... all in the space of a couple of minutes!!!!

Now that is not a good way to start the day... I only really noticed it this morning and just got pissed off that its my first thought!!!

Just wondering if anyone else has either the same or any type of recurring thoughts every morning??

Mine is what will i weigh this morning! Always out of bed into bathroom for wee and weigh. Have to steel myself not to get down if its up because if it is its for a reason!

I usually think 'What day is it' 'What shift am I' 'Do I need to get up yet' lol

Oddly enough food and my diet doesnt feature til later

Mine is what will i weigh this morning! Always out of bed into bathroom for wee and weigh. Have to steel myself not to get down if its up because if it is its for a reason!

another weight one lol

Its weird how we let the scales dictate our mood eh???

Well mine is I have to be 100% good now to raise some money for my brother........!
Then have to see who I will be looking after today.

Well mine is I have to be 100% good now to raise some money for my brother........!
Then have to see who I will be looking after today.

you will raise that money no probs... do ya know how much you need to raise yet or is that to be revealed??

at the moment my first thought in the morning is wayne and did he sleep ok , my last thought at night is also wayne x

not telling you the thoughts in between thou !!!!!!

My first thought is always 'Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Not already! Just another hour!' And it has been this way my whole life, there are even pictures of me as a 2 year old, sitting up in bed having just woken up and looking all grumpy!

Well now I have a for sale sign up it is where the hell am I going to find somewhere to rent that will take cats and let me work from home etc.
Then its what can I do to stay...?

Back