• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's the least anyone's lost?

Bess

Plod, plod, plod.....
Hello Broxi,

1lb! And one week I even managed to put 1lb on!? I have no idea why.
But, even 1lb off is 1lb gone and I always think of it in packs of butter - 1lb = 2 packs gone - not so bad really.
I was really pleased that during a planned two week break, (when I didn't pig out but certainly wasn't sensible all the time) that I still lost 1lb. This gave me a real boost because I felt that I found out a little bit of what I could/couldn't eat and also amounts.
I'm back on CD now for the last bit, about 1 stone I should think and I'm going to follow it right to the end and go up the steps so I really re educate myself about food. The maintenance forum makes interesting reading - it's obviously that which makes this diet a success or not - and I'm terrified of the CD returners bit - I won't even read it I'm so afraid of ever joining it! KD is my inspiration and support, I am reading a long thread about her maintenance journey - bit by bit, I don't have much spare time just now!- I find her advice and experience so helpful and know she is making this all so much easier for me.
Good luck, sorry for the ramble!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
I have lost the average of a stone a month I think in all the months but last week I lost 1 1/2 pounds which is the least I have ever lost..
If you stick with it hon, you can only do what your body lets you lose... But stick with it and it will come off.........
xxx

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
i have lost 1.5lbs which is the least i have ever lost while 100% ss. i have also lost the stone a month most months, over 5 and a half in nearly 5 months, so always look at the bigger picture!

NicolaR

I haven't done a full month yet but last week I only lost 1.5lbs. Gutted!
I went to London on a 2 day training course with work and most of the time just watched everyone else eat at mealtimes. But one evening I cracked and had 1/2 small portion of pasta. It was heaven but it wasn't worth it as I think it knocked me out of ketosis. I've learned my lesson anyway!

Last edited by a moderator: