What's the least anyone's lost?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by broxi, 8 June 2009 Social URL.

1. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What is the least anyone's lost in a month sticking to SS 100%? I'm usually the slow loser in the diet class so want to know what the minimum I could expect would be. Answers will be greatly appreciated. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bess

Bess Plod, plod, plod.....

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No S ing & sensible eating.
    Hello Broxi,

1lb! And one week I even managed to put 1lb on!? I have no idea why.
    But, even 1lb off is 1lb gone and I always think of it in packs of butter - 1lb = 2 packs gone - not so bad really.
    I was really pleased that during a planned two week break, (when I didn't pig out but certainly wasn't sensible all the time) that I still lost 1lb. This gave me a real boost because I felt that I found out a little bit of what I could/couldn't eat and also amounts.
    I'm back on CD now for the last bit, about 1 stone I should think and I'm going to follow it right to the end and go up the steps so I really re educate myself about food. The maintenance forum makes interesting reading - it's obviously that which makes this diet a success or not - and I'm terrified of the CD returners bit - I won't even read it I'm so afraid of ever joining it! KD is my inspiration and support, I am reading a long thread about her maintenance journey - bit by bit, I don't have much spare time just now!- I find her advice and experience so helpful and know she is making this all so much easier for me.
    Good luck, sorry for the ramble!

4. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have lost the average of a stone a month I think in all the months but last week I lost 1 1/2 pounds which is the least I have ever lost..
    If you stick with it hon, you can only do what your body lets you lose... But stick with it and it will come off.........
    xxx

5. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    i have lost 1.5lbs which is the least i have ever lost while 100% ss. i have also lost the stone a month most months, over 5 and a half in nearly 5 months, so always look at the bigger picture!

6. NicolaR

NicolaR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I haven't done a full month yet but last week I only lost 1.5lbs. Gutted!
    I went to London on a 2 day training course with work and most of the time just watched everyone else eat at mealtimes. But one evening I cracked and had 1/2 small portion of pasta. It was heaven but it wasn't worth it as I think it knocked me out of ketosis. I've learned my lesson anyway!

Last edited by a moderator: 9 June 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.