What's the least anyone's lost?

broxi

ButtErFly
What is the least anyone's lost in a month sticking to SS 100%? I'm usually the slow loser in the diet class so want to know what the minimum I could expect would be. Answers will be greatly appreciated. x

Hello Broxi,

1lb! And one week I even managed to put 1lb on!? I have no idea why.
But, even 1lb off is 1lb gone and I always think of it in packs of butter - 1lb = 2 packs gone - not so bad really.
I was really pleased that during a planned two week break, (when I didn't pig out but certainly wasn't sensible all the time) that I still lost 1lb. This gave me a real boost because I felt that I found out a little bit of what I could/couldn't eat and also amounts.
I'm back on CD now for the last bit, about 1 stone I should think and I'm going to follow it right to the end and go up the steps so I really re educate myself about food. The maintenance forum makes interesting reading - it's obviously that which makes this diet a success or not - and I'm terrified of the CD returners bit - I won't even read it I'm so afraid of ever joining it! KD is my inspiration and support, I am reading a long thread about her maintenance journey - bit by bit, I don't have much spare time just now!- I find her advice and experience so helpful and know she is making this all so much easier for me.
Good luck, sorry for the ramble!

I have lost the average of a stone a month I think in all the months but last week I lost 1 1/2 pounds which is the least I have ever lost..
If you stick with it hon, you can only do what your body lets you lose... But stick with it and it will come off.........
xxx

i have lost 1.5lbs which is the least i have ever lost while 100% ss. i have also lost the stone a month most months, over 5 and a half in nearly 5 months, so always look at the bigger picture!

I haven't done a full month yet but last week I only lost 1.5lbs. Gutted!
I went to London on a 2 day training course with work and most of the time just watched everyone else eat at mealtimes. But one evening I cracked and had 1/2 small portion of pasta. It was heaven but it wasn't worth it as I think it knocked me out of ketosis. I've learned my lesson anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back