Whats the longest anyones been on sole source?

babyphat

hi guys

How long have you all been on sole source and how long do you plan to be on it, (including the add a meal week).

thanks!

xx

I did LL in 2003 continuously from May - December without AAM, though I am sure there are people who have stayed on the program for longer than that. I did read in a womans mag - cant remember which one, but it was recently, about a lady who did Cambridge for 2 years and lost something like 20 odd stone - or did I dream it - now I have said it it seems a bit silly but I am sure it was a recent article somewhere. I will see if I can find it....................:confused:

Can you do Cambridge diet without AAM??

well you can in that the counsellor dosent come home with you to check you are doing it, as for are you supposed to..then i dont think its ever going to be approved for there are eu guidelines about how long you can ss, I havent done 1 of my aam weeks as i didnt feel the need, but some people have strong opinions that you should do them
nat xx

I'm abit worried that if i dont do AAM then i will be really afraid to eat when it comes to reintroducing food back into the diet.

I was thinking if i did do AAM i would do it every other day and eat a really small piece of chicken so it doesnt make me want to eat more.

I'm not sure though. I would like to do it without AAM.

Back