Whats the longest anyones been on sole source?

Discussion in 'Maintenance Diaries' started by babyphat, 28 February 2007 Social URL.

1. babyphat

babyphat Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi guys

How long have you all been on sole source and how long do you plan to be on it, (including the add a meal week).

thanks!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

I did LL in 2003 continuously from May - December without AAM, though I am sure there are people who have stayed on the program for longer than that. I did read in a womans mag - cant remember which one, but it was recently, about a lady who did Cambridge for 2 years and lost something like 20 odd stone - or did I dream it - now I have said it it seems a bit silly but I am sure it was a recent article somewhere. I will see if I can find it....................:confused:

4. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

5. JEM

JEM Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(52.68%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I did it from Feb 06 until Oct 06 without AAM and without cheating!

xx

6. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Can you do Cambridge diet without AAM??

7. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

Diet:
    cambridge
    well you can in that the counsellor dosent come home with you to check you are doing it, as for are you supposed to..then i dont think its ever going to be approved for there are eu guidelines about how long you can ss, I havent done 1 of my aam weeks as i didnt feel the need, but some people have strong opinions that you should do them
    nat xx

8. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm abit worried that if i dont do AAM then i will be really afraid to eat when it comes to reintroducing food back into the diet.

I was thinking if i did do AAM i would do it every other day and eat a really small piece of chicken so it doesnt make me want to eat more.

I'm not sure though. I would like to do it without AAM.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.