• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats the longest anyones been on sole source?

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
I did LL in 2003 continuously from May - December without AAM, though I am sure there are people who have stayed on the program for longer than that. I did read in a womans mag - cant remember which one, but it was recently, about a lady who did Cambridge for 2 years and lost something like 20 odd stone - or did I dream it - now I have said it it seems a bit silly but I am sure it was a recent article somewhere. I will see if I can find it....................:confused:

JEM

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
S: 24st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st11lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 12st9lb(52.68%)
I did it from Feb 06 until Oct 06 without AAM and without cheating!

xx

natayou

a bit different everyday
well you can in that the counsellor dosent come home with you to check you are doing it, as for are you supposed to..then i dont think its ever going to be approved for there are eu guidelines about how long you can ss, I havent done 1 of my aam weeks as i didnt feel the need, but some people have strong opinions that you should do them
nat xx

I'm abit worried that if i dont do AAM then i will be really afraid to eat when it comes to reintroducing food back into the diet.

I was thinking if i did do AAM i would do it every other day and eat a really small piece of chicken so it doesnt make me want to eat more.

I'm not sure though. I would like to do it without AAM.