What's the longest ppl do for TFR with no re-feed ?

Buzymum, hi and welcome and good luck etc..

I'd say try to GO to occasions rather than avoid them. In my experience it's more like continuing normal life (just without the food and booze), plus, it gets easier with time to not be eating and drinking.

Another big plus is that it gives people a chance to tell you how gorgeous you're looking ;)

I totally agree with this. It's what I've done - initially because I decided when I started that I wasn't going to make anyone else suffer for my decision and NOT going places would not have been fair on DH. But what it's made me realize is that these occasions or functions or whatever are exactly the same whether I eat and drink or not. Nothing has changed - the sky hasn't fallen in, it's fine.
I EVEN found myself suggesting that we go to the local pub on the prom when it was a nice early evening on monday. At one time I thought this would be awful without the usual wine and soda - it now doesn't bother me a bit.

So don't hide away .... live your life ... LT is going to be a part of it for a while and you can't (shouldn't IMHO!) put it on hold. If you're to keep your weight off you need to retrain your old habits. What better way to start than this?? Don't dread it - look forward to feeling totally in control and really pleased with yourself. You'll be surprised at how easy it can be! xx

It's really amazing how long some of you have been on it! I can't imagine what it's like!

I'm hoping to be on it for 5 weeks max. I doubt I'll lose anything after the re-feed so I'm going to get as on target as possible.

I would be totally scared of re-feeding in the middle of LT as I think it would be much harder to go back into the total meal replacements again. I am determined that this will be my first and final time on LT and I will be satisfied with small healthy meals from now on.

Back