Original whats the most people have put on over xmas

I weighed in today after 2 weeks- 5lb gain

Pretty ok with that as I had tons of flexible syns on lots of days and went off plan a lot of the other days- seems a fair gain!

Soon have that off, though

By the Monday after Christmas I had gained 9.5lbs in a week, all explained by th excesive amounts of alcohol and other treats I consumed. I did expect something in that region and allowed myself to enjoy the week in full knowledge of the potential consequences, after all life is for living.

Since then I have been back on the wagon and lost 5lbs at weigh in yesterday - so not too much damage overall, I had a damn good time along with my friends and family, and now feel totally back in control.

Totally and utterly off plan and I lost 3lb :eek:

Don't ask me how, sure it'll creep up and bite me on the bum in a week or two's time.

I was sure I'd posted in this thread, but can't find my post, so maybe I didn't.
I gained 7.5lbs between the 23rd and 30th Dec. I have another WI tomorrow, first of the year and I haven't been on plan all week so I know I'll gain again.
I don't feel at all in control atm, so I'm hoping that I'll feel more fired up and ready to restart on Thursday morning.

I went for my first post-xmas weigh-in last night, but it was cancelled due to snow! So i have no idea how much damage I have done yet (3 weeks off plan - yikes!).

I put on 5 - I think whats more important is that we are back now and rearing to go!!

Back