What's the most you've ever weighed?

17st 10lbs for me, I'm sure I've weighed more than that in the past but didn't have a set of scales at the time xx

The most I ever weighed was 15st 5.5lb. Ive never been so embarrassed in all my life. I honestly didn't think I was that big. I've been going through a hard time since may and I am slowly creeping back up to 15st. Just can't seem to help myself. I'm so embarrassed to join again but I know I need a group to support me and inspire me.

krupskaya said:
Good luck SlimmerGirl!

At my heaviest I was 13st 4 (when I began SW at the beginning of January this year). I'm now 9st 11.5 and feeling much happier for it!

Congratulations krupskaya. That's amazing!!

If you don't mind me asking ermintrude what weight are you now ? :)

Currently 23 stone 6lb. WI was this morning - 4st 3lb off so far :cool:

25st! At the age of 30, so had a gastric band and lost 10at in 13 months, had another baby put on some weight, had still have my band but losing with sw aswell xx

At my heaviest ever i was 12 and a half stone,which for my height put me into the 30+ bmi category :-((
At the time i was less concerned with my weight and more concerned that a size 16 was getting tight. Although looking back now at that size i felt pretty rubbish and sluggish thanks to doing no exercise and eating junk food!!

Thankyou :) Long way to go yet.

When i first joined sw in april 2010 i weighed in at 17st2lbs. I left that group as i didnt like and when i rejoined again in may this year i weighed in at 17st5lbs! I will never leave sw again even if i dont like the group x

Last week at 11st 2lbs, For my height that puts me at obese!

I was the same as Funky_Munky, it wasnt so much my weight but that my size 14s were a tight squeeze.

joined SW this week and am down to 11st already :D

At 17, I think I was about 17.7stone... I'm now 22 and weigh 15.2stone and hoping to lose 4 stone. :-D And I will this time!

First time i joined slimming world 3 years ago weighed in at 18 stone 1 this time round 17 stone 11 but 22 pounds gone so far so its melting away slowly can't wait to get into the 15's 5.5 pounds to go!!

22st 7, which was the weight i was when i started SW in april

i'm now 20 st 1.5lb <---- nearly in my teens! i have a long way to go but definitely heading in the right direction :D

I was 31st 7lbs just 3 years ago, lost 6st 4lb before joining slimming world but became static for the 6 months prior to that, gave up smoking last year (had originally lost over 8st, but put 2st back on), I joined SW last November at 25st 3lb and am now 20st 7.5lbs, just 0.5lbs away from losing 11st , looking forward to being close to goal next year in time for my youngest daughters wedding x

Heaviest I have ever been was 24st 13lb, about 2 years ago. Particularly bad as the year before that I did Cambridge, lost 5 stone and managed to get down to 18st 9lb. So in the space of just over 1 year I lost 5 stone (in 3 months) and gained 6 stone. Not terribly healthy :(

Since then my weight has kind of fluctuated between about 22st 8 and 24st 8, which is what it was when I joined SW last weight :( :( :( Determined to get it off this time. My daughter is now old enough to realise her mummy is the fat one and it upsets me no end. She has said some quite hurtful things, not that she realises that it is hurtful, but none the less...

Would love to shift 4st 3lb between now and the end of the year, as would be wonderful to start 2012 weighing less than 20st, even if it is only 1lb less!!!

Back