What's the most you've ever weighed?

lancsgirl said:
25st! At the age of 30, so had a gastric band and lost 10at in 13 months, had another baby put on some weight, had still have my band but losing with sw aswell xx

Did you have your band altered through your pregnancy?? I decided against it and suffered with chronic heartburn!!

14st 2lb is my heaviest but I'm sure I weighed more than that 3/4 months prior, my 'wake up call' was when they weighed me in the hospital after my 3rd lot of surgery, when the scales said 200lb/92kg my heart just sank :( I then did WW at home and then realised that really I was cheating all the time & for a month STS. I then Joined SW and haven't look back since!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

little_bubblez said:
22st 7, which was the weight i was when i started SW in april

i'm now 20 st 1.5lb <---- nearly in my teens! i have a long way to go but definitely heading in the right direction :D

Well done :)

15st, 11.5 lbs when I started SW at the end of last year, I started crying when I saw that number but have never looked back! Current weight 12, 3.5 lbs wohoo 3.5st gone (forever)!!!!!!

21st 7lbs was my heaviest at the beginning of 2011. Have lost a bit on ww and cambridge, thinking of starting either sw or going back on to ww. I just want it to go quicker.

Back