Whats the stupidist thing you have ever said?

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Morning all, hope everyone is fine fettle today.
Good luck to everyone who is weighing in today, fingers crossed for some outstanding results as usual.

As to the stupidist thing I have ever said it goes like this...

We had people round for a meal and were just about to start when I realised something was missing from the table. O/H hadn't sat down yet so asked him to bring in the condoms from the kitchen. You can imagine the look on guest faces. I think you mean the condiments, he said, or at least I hope you do. Talk about feeling embarassed. Never let it be said you don't get a good night at ours though lol.

I've done it in French - I mistakenly asked for a "matelot" (sailor) when I wanted a "matelas" (mattress)! Things got worse when I was asked why I wanted a sailor. Well, obviously, to sleep on! It's now a standing joke with my OH who's French, as I have an electric underblanket that he refers to as my "matelot chauffant" (self-heating sailor)!!! :D

When I was nursing I told a mother that her teenage DD had a urine infection and explained about the 'orgasms' that had caused it - of course I meant organisms!!!! I don't know who was more horrified the mother or the DD, I just wanted the floor to open up and swallow me......

Advising everyone of my geography knowledge when i exclaimed loudly in the pub 'That land slide is Taiwan must of been awful, I really feel sorry for the people in Tailand' only for my OH to tell me (when he had stopped laughing) that Taiwan is actually the capital of Japan and not in Tailand. Whoops!

To my boss regarding a new line : 'It sells better now than before we had it....'

The stupidest thing I've ever said is "I do"...and I've made that mistake twice now, (with two different men).

Nowadays I live in sin. Much naughtier and much easier to escape from.

I once asked a woman how much longer did she have before little one was born. To my horror she said that she was just fat not pregnant!!! I wanted the floor to gobble me up!! She laughed it off, but I was mortified and have never made that comment again!!

i love you !! to my other half !!!!!!!!!

A few years ago in a bar I was ordering drinks for me and my friend and wanted archers aqua exotic passion but I asked the barman for erotic passion!

LOL!

At my son's wedding I asked a young lass if she was the Brides sister,,,,,she said no, she was married to her Father! :eek: (well she was alot younger than him!)

love this!

I once wrote (which is almost the same as saying) that someone needs some 5 inch floppy d1cks ..... I meant (obviously) 5 inch floppy disks!

Got some ace 'offers' back!

Back