what's ur dream dress size?

Lisa123

Silver Member
Mine is size 10 top and size 6 bottoms. At the moment I'm 12/14 on top and 10/12 on bottoms. I weigh 10.5 and am 5'3. X

Might sound horrific to some people, but mine is a size 14. Haven't been there since I was in my early teens and think I'd have to saw off a hip bone if I tried to get into a 12.

On that note, bought a size 16 dress today and it fits. All be it, a jersey dress, so stretchy, but still the Primark label says 16...so I have a sniff of the next dress size down is in the air!

Size ten is always my happy spot. I have been it before and want to get back to that. Nothing wrong with a size 14 hell atm i'd love to be a size 14 :D. But my eventual goal is to get back into my size 10 trousers

Size 10/12 would be good for me. I genuinely don't think I could be any smaller, due to my bones! At the moment, I'm a 12 generally on top, and a 12/14/16 on the bottom, depending on the cut! Red Herring jeans are a 12, New Look are 14, and DP is a 16!

I dont think size 14 is horrific I think its a normal size for most women its not outsize just normal. I hope you get there soon.

Im in 14 bottoms and I think depending on the cut etc size 12 tops.

I would love to be a size 10 but I have to watch my face and skin doesnt look more wrinkly though. If so I would like to be a 12

I think I'd be delirious with joy if I could pick up any size 14 and it would fit. I guess I need to be a 12/14 for that to be reality. I also think a 14 is realistic for me, I've been a size 10 once and it was such a stretch for me to stay there I'd rather take the pressure off and be a size bigger.

The perfect 10

Size 12 for me.

My wedding dress is a size 12 (US!!!) and i am a little bit exploding with excitement about that fact. I AM going to get into that dress for my wedding day. I AM!

x

I would be thrilled at a 10/12.

Even when underweight at 8 stone I was a size 12, I believe this is the smallest I go!

Size 12 for me.

I have a wedding to go to in August and I'll be ecstatic if I can get down to a 14 for then. When I started SW I was an 18/20 depending on the cut but this week I dug out a pair of 18 trousers that were tight on me at xmas and they are now far too big for me :bliss: so I reckon if I stick to plan then a 14 is very achieveable. If I could get into a 12 then I'd be delirious!!!

I'm always amazed when I see the articles in the SW mag where women are around my height, weight and age and they are wearing size 8 clothes. I would look ill if I got down to a 10 never mind an 8.

Size 12 for me.

My wedding dress is a size 12 (US!!!) and i am a little bit exploding with excitement about that fact. I AM going to get into that dress for my wedding day. I AM!

x

We won't tell anyone that your US 12 is equivalent to a UK 14. ;)

My wedding dress has a size 12 label in it but at the time I was actually a 14 - but I never told people that! ;)

Size 8 for me. I'm just back into size 10's now (in some shops) but would like to get into a size 8 x

When I set out, I was aiming to be a 14 if I could. I am, as you can see from my stats, ridiculously tall for a girl, and I have a friend who is 1 inch shorter than me who is a 16 on the bottom and looks fantastic. But by the time I had finished losing, I ended up in a 12. Which is just mind-blowing and something I never imagined being able to achieve.

When I started I was a size 22 and dreamt of being a 14. Now I am a 14 its not good enough :rolleyes:

I pick up jeans and sneer at the pipe cleaner legs and think 'I'll never get into them' and I am still shocked when I do :) I dont think my brain has caught up lol

I am now working towards a 12 but if I am honest I would love to be a 10/12

I was at my happiest clothes wise when I was a 14 all round! It would be nice to get in to 12/14 but my loose skin from previous weight loss causes difficulty in clothes sizes. I am currently a top end 16

Back