what's ur dream dress size?

Size 14 any smaller and I start to look ill, really gaunt, my sister is five years older than me and is about a size 10, but looks about 10 years older than she is because I think she too thin, you need a bit of extra weight as you get older...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I have always wanted to be a size 10. The smallest ive ever been was a big 10/small 12 and i was pretty happy around that size but i knew i could have lost a little more. Ill see when i get back there though. Im not as focused on numbers as i was then.

Size 14 for me.

Before I started SW my wish was to get into a Next Size 16 petite (as I'm a shortie). I am now in this size comfortably and I have just bought my first Size 14 top from Next yesterday (although I also bought a work shirt which had to be a size 16 as it was fitted :confused:)

I started SW with a friend from work who has a completely different figure to me. I have wide hips and an hour glass figure whereas she is narrow hipped but large chested. She just cannot believe that although we have lost the same amount of weight she is wearing size 12s whereas I am still in 16s!

I have learnt to accept my big butt ... and I know realistically I'll never get below 12/14. But I'm happy :D

I'd be happy to be a 12/14. Started SW as a 22 now in 18's and can feel them starting to get big. So fingers crossed not too far to go although a lot of toning needs to be done too lol.

My dream size is a size 12. This is also the most practical for me as I am an hourglass shape (I think!) and I very much doubt I would ever be able to get in any size smaller than a 12! Am currently a size 18/20, booooooooooo!!

I'm do impressed that most people like a 12/14.... Personally I think it's a really nice look and I know most men feel the same x

I have a gay best mate who believes you can never be too thin, but I don' t buy into that, you can look to thin, women were made to have curves...

sleepytimesadie said:
I have a gay best mate who believes you can never be too thin, but I don' t buy into that, you can look to thin, women were made to have curves...

I agree, extremely skinny women are basically just boys!

I agree, extremely skinny women are basically just boys!

Don't you think that's a bit insulting? There's no need to put down women who are already very slim, or who want to be at the smallest end of their healthy weight range, just because it's not to your personal taste.

I do apologise if you have read this to be an insult, but I was actually referring to the previous comment about someone saying you can never be too skinny. Also please note I said 'extremely' skinny not just skinny. Either way I am just expressing an opinion and it seems all too unfair these days how overweight people can get alot of stick for their size yet however skinny you are seems to be acceptable. I am truly sorry if this has offended you or anyone else x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
I do apologise if you have read this to be an insult, but I was actually referring to the previous comment about someone saying you can never be too skinny. Also please note I said 'extremely' skinny not just skinny. Either way I am just expressing an opinion and it seems all too unfair these days how overweight people can get alot of stick for their size yet however skinny you are seems to be acceptable. I am truly sorry if this has offended you or anyone else x

Not offended me... I know loads of super skinny people... Most eat like sparrows and are basically not happy with their self esteem ... I think your comment was spot on...:) x

I've always wanted to be a size 12, I was setting my sights at size 10 but I'm just going to go with how comfortable I am within my own skin :),
that's why I don't really have a goal weight and just stick to mini goals

Haha thanks Sigourney x

A size 12 in Primark jeans :) But overall a 14 will suit me, ive got wide hips (the bone part rather than flab :p ) and big boobs so I dont think i'll end up any smaller.

Size 8 on bottom and 6 on top. I think the 8 is achievable but the 6 not so much now that I have Implants lol I'll settle for 8. I'm a 10/12 at the moment x

I think it's all relative really... I mean I'm 5'8" so anything smaller than a 12 and I would look weird because I have a large frame..but I guess it's down to the individual... And a toned 14 I think is much easier on the eye than a saggy smaller size ... X

Back