whats ur goal this week!?

I am on week 6 of LT now - and I have been so busy this last few weeks - i have had a bad cold, been away 2 weekends in a row and been working flat out in my business and visiting hospital as my dad has been ill.

I used to be so focused on LT and loosing weight but because I have been so busy -its been weird - I have stuck to LT but my exercise regime has totally went out the window, slendertone hasnt even had a look in, walking is reduced to about an average of 1 mile a day compared to 3 or 4 miles and my water intake probably just about meets the minimum recommendation even on a good day.

Im glad I am on LT cos its time like this that I can totally loose control of my eating and just live on fast food and takeaways. But I feel I really have slipped up and lost my focus even though I havent cheated I havent been doing all the other things.

I so want to loose 3 pounds this week to hit my goal and stay on track with all the milestones i have set myself....

I know im going to be really gutted if i miss my goal - especially as i know my water and exercise has slipped!!

Cant wait to life returns to normal for me and I can get back into my wee routines again.

Fingers crossed i hit my 3 pound weight loss goal on wednesday

Whats ur goal this week? And what do u do to make sure u hit it??

xox

try it here slimchops!!! :)

You will get ur goal this week girl i have no doubth in my head.
My goal is to keep sane. I have the kids on summer holidays and my older baby is dropping her eye teeth god bless her shes in an awful way. Im gonna get loads done with them cause they all fight like terriers when they are bored...lol

Tbh i would be happy with any loss big or small as long as the scales are going in the right direction i dont mind x
Julz im sure you will shift 3lbs to put you on target your doing great chick x

CONGRATS ON UR 8 POUND LOSS...

You will get ur goal this week girl i have no doubth in my head.
My goal is to keep sane. I have the kids on summer holidays and my older baby is dropping her eye teeth god bless her shes in an awful way. Im gonna get loads done with them cause they all fight like terriers when they are bored...lol

AWESOME 8 POUNDS LOSS!!! Enjoy ur last week on LT.

And thanks for the vote of confidence - hope ur right xox

Youll do that hun. Being so busy the last couple of wks cant have helped but your always so positive it sure to show on the scales this wk x I reckon 7lb is goal for me, but that is 2 wks worth, so roll on Fri WI!

My goal is to be 14 stone or under for my birthday :)

I had a sneak peak today & I'm just over 14 n 'arf stone so that's 1/2 stone in just under a fortnight :)

I'm upping my water intake / slendertone to help achieve it :)

well i'm going for a 3lb loss this week, upping my exercise might just help me. i'm just getting on my step machine and the slendertone belt is strapped on ready. also counting my steps (4800 so far)

I would love to lose 4lb this week. I have tried really hard to up my water intake this week to help things along. It doesn't help that my weigh-in isn't till 6pm though! :(

really want to be in the 13 somthin bracket this week, maybe a long shot but who knows, WI tomorrow so fingers crossed.:D

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost

Hey Guys, I'm going to start LT tommorow. Really Nervous about my first week. Haven't got scales at home but believe i am 17-18stone.
Scary!! xx

Hiya Julz. Sorry to hear about your hectic couple of weeks, you've done amazing not cheating though! That's alot of stress to be under. I wouldn't beat yourself up about not exercising enough, at least you had the strength to not cheat.

As for how much I want to lose this week, I'm aiming for 5lbs because then that will take me to 2stone in 4 weeks!! I get weighed on Wednesday so we'll see.

Vic xx

p.s. Hope you're Dad is better xx

Hi Julz,
Sorry you have had a hectic week.I hope things calm down for you soon.Hope Dad is on the mend.:)

I would like to lose 3.5lb this week to keep me on track,but 2lb would take me into the 12's for the first time in about 8 years. So I would settle for that.
Hope everyone has a good week.:D:D

I would LOVE to lose 4.5lbs this week and every week after!! If i can manage that i should be at target by December :)

But like you Jules i have left the water intake and exercise slip last week as loads of family get togthers(too many meals and bbq's:-( ) and missing my walking and tae bo dvd. Will get back into this week.

Good luck all!!

Ive sent some -3lb vibes across the Irish sea for ya pet xxx

Hi Julz, I hope your life has calmed down now and your dad is getting better.

My target very week has been 2 kgs, didn't make it last week but did this week - yay!!!!

x

Hi Julz, hope everthing's ok you are super person that gives great comments and threads we would all be lost without you.
My goal was to lose 3 stone (42lb) before my hol i've lost 19lb, so that leaves 23lb in ten weeks.
So i think i will extend by goal to 4 stone and that leaves me with 37lbs to lose so i'm thinking 3.5 to 4lbs a week do you think this is possible i hope so i would be 12 stone for my holiday not seen that since 2002.....

My goal this week is 5lbs but anything will do as its all a step in the right direction
Im getting on my bike every night after work and going to try and stay out for a half hour or more , im also walking about 3 miles a day and looking like a loony on the bottom step every night by stepping up and down off it for 15 minutes (hurry up with my stepper littlewoods!!) hopefully i shall be on track but if not any loss is a loss

PS im sending good vibes for your 3lb !

Back