What's with the Hangover Feeling?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by KramRolyat, 31 August 2007.

1. KramRolyat

KramRolyat Well-Known Member

Just starting Day 4 of this and although me, my wife and sister in law all felt SOOOOOOO hungry yesterday I'm happily soldiering on.

It's not a problem but what is it with feeling slightly hungover first thing in the morning? You know Gandhi's flipflop mouth when you first wake up and a slight fuzzy head...which to be honest I rarely got after a drink.

It soon passes but I'm just wondering why it's there.
  2. spooky

spooky Banned

I had that. Could be a sign that you are going into Ketosis and need to up the amount you drink.
  3. slimforlive

slimforlive Well-Known Member

Hello ;)

I had that for two days, but this morning I woke up feeling normal! Still starving though! :D So it will go!

And I accidentally slipped and fell on the scales today and I'm 5-6lbs down! woohooodle

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Well-Known Member

Feeling lightheaded could be sign of dehydration. This is common first thing in the morning as you have gone hours without a drink.

Just checking you are taking all four packs?
  5. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Well-Known Member

Oooooh how exciting! Its the end of the beginning! Any time now you'll be feeling great & be in the CD groove!
  6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Well-Known Member

The feeling of hunger and thirst in the first stages is identical so if you feel hungry have a large glass of water it could just be your body asking for a drink.

If you feel thirsty your are dehyrated.
  7. KramRolyat

KramRolyat Well-Known Member

Well I've been having the 4 packs a day yes.

Yesterday I did around 5ltrs of water spread throughout the day and the day before 4.5ltrs..so hopefully it's not dehydration...and at the moment I'm not sure I could stomach more water than that.

So, fingers crossed it's just coming towards the end of stage 1 and it won't be there tomorrow.
  8. kurious_oranj

kurious_oranj Well-Known Member

LOL! That's very good, I must remember that:D