What's with the Hangover Feeling?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by KramRolyat, 31 August 2007 Social URL.

1. KramRolyat

KramRolyat Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just starting Day 4 of this and although me, my wife and sister in law all felt SOOOOOOO hungry yesterday I'm happily soldiering on.

It's not a problem but what is it with feeling slightly hungover first thing in the morning? You know Gandhi's flipflop mouth when you first wake up and a slight fuzzy head...which to be honest I rarely got after a drink.

It soon passes but I'm just wondering why it's there.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

I had that. Could be a sign that you are going into Ketosis and need to up the amount you drink.

4. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello ;)

I had that for two days, but this morning I woke up feeling normal! Still starving though! :D So it will go!

And I accidentally slipped and fell on the scales today and I'm 5-6lbs down! woohooodle

xx

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Feeling lightheaded could be sign of dehydration. This is common first thing in the morning as you have gone hours without a drink.

Just checking you are taking all four packs?

6. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

Oooooh how exciting! Its the end of the beginning! Any time now you'll be feeling great & be in the CD groove!

7. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

The feeling of hunger and thirst in the first stages is identical so if you feel hungry have a large glass of water it could just be your body asking for a drink.

If you feel thirsty your are dehyrated.

8. KramRolyat

KramRolyat Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I've been having the 4 packs a day yes.

Yesterday I did around 5ltrs of water spread throughout the day and the day before 4.5ltrs..so hopefully it's not dehydration...and at the moment I'm not sure I could stomach more water than that.

So, fingers crossed it's just coming towards the end of stage 1 and it won't be there tomorrow.

9. kurious_oranj

kurious_oranj Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast type stuff
    LOL! That's very good, I must remember that:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.