Whats wrong with me?? AArrrgghhhHHHH!!! :(

Simmy1978

i've been half heartedly doing slimming world but i just stop emotional eating! i start to crave biccies and chocolates with sweet tea all the time taking me way over my syn allowances!! i feel like i'm always overdrawn on my syns!!

i'd like to think i know the plans really well so why can i not just stick to it!!

why have i lost my motivation?? :cry::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

For a start i need to start coming back here!!!

we have all been there - dont be so down on yourself.

Try to not have the biscuits around you - if you dont buy them, then you cant eat them :) xxxx

:break_diet:yep or shoot the damn hubby for buying them!:break_diet:

i just feel like i have no will power!

Having one of those days today myself. I am trying not to be mean to myself about it though. I have always been a comfort eater I just need to try and minimise any negative impact it has upon my weight loss. I am going to try and do some extra activity this evening/weekend to off set the cake and biscuits I've had today.

Come on Simmy, you can do it. Definitely agree that if the biccies aren't there they can't be eaten!! Tell your husband to have a secret stash that you have no chance of finding - that's what we do. That or he buys stuff I can't stand!! Get him to help you, you can do this :)
xx

Darling, we've all had moments like that. :)

so first off, just shake these negative thoughts from your mind. ok so you've had those biscuits. it's already happened. what you need to focus on is now, not earlier or yesterday. if a small six year old boy was eatting a load of paste, would you stop him or let him carry on 'cause he already started?

although our moods can make us feel rubbish, and we want to eat the same thing to match it, just think, "how much better i'll feel eating something that's good, not rubbish too". whenever you get the urge to grab a biscuit, post on here and wait for a reply instead, distract yourself from the food and eventually the craving will go away.

don't give up! don't let the food rule you, you are in control of the food! we believe you can do it hun :D

Back