What's wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by starsy, 18 March 2010 Social URL.

1. starsy

starsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    7st8.7lb
    Current Weight:
    7st8.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    5st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I took a 2 weeks break after 5 weeks on Lipotrim, startated again this monday and find it very hard to stick to in the evening all I do is tasting food(a peace of chiken or meat). would that put me out of ketosis?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Restarting is a lot tougher!! I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling!

You're probably not out of ketosis, but, it's not a good way to be carrying on - a little taste will turn into something a lot worse & soon you'll not be following LT at all! Look at how well you did before!! Surely you don't want to sabotage that!

Good luck! :)

Hannah

4. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    agree with Hannah.defo harder to restart.
    just remind yourself of the reasons you need to lose weight and how amazing you will feel when you get to goal.
    occupy yourself in the evenings when you are tempted to pick at food.get yourself good book,dvd,have a bath and pamper yourself instead of eating.
    YOU CAN DO IT XXXX

5. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  6. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm the same got a 13 month old have to touch her food to my lip or Tongue to make sure it's not to hot etc but Han Han and jo are right eating pieces of food here or there isn't a good idea if you do this and lose weight it may make you think you can get away with a little more and a little more. Restarting is tough I know how hard that is!! stay strong and remember your goals :)

7. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm afraid there's no point in doing this if you are going to cheat. I work with food and have to get people to taste things for me to check seasonings, sugar etc, and that is really difficult. You have to be wholly committed or this isn't the plan for you. Keep strong and resist : )

8. Rhian26

Rhian26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It is so hard the second time round on this diet but you just need to remember the reason you started this diet in the first place. Its so easy to justify eating when you have lost weight and are feeling good. I put on over a stone through 'picking' at night and have failed to get back on it twice for this reason! I ended up eating more in 2 hours than i would in a whole day cause i thought it wouldn't matter cause i hadn't eaten all day! Get a bath, mag anything to take your mind off food!

Good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.