What's wrong with me?

Restarting is a lot tougher!! I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling!

You're probably not out of ketosis, but, it's not a good way to be carrying on - a little taste will turn into something a lot worse & soon you'll not be following LT at all! Look at how well you did before!! Surely you don't want to sabotage that!

Good luck! :)

Hannah

agree with Hannah.defo harder to restart.
just remind yourself of the reasons you need to lose weight and how amazing you will feel when you get to goal.
occupy yourself in the evenings when you are tempted to pick at food.get yourself good book,dvd,have a bath and pamper yourself instead of eating.
YOU CAN DO IT XXXX

I'm the same got a 13 month old have to touch her food to my lip or Tongue to make sure it's not to hot etc but Han Han and jo are right eating pieces of food here or there isn't a good idea if you do this and lose weight it may make you think you can get away with a little more and a little more. Restarting is tough I know how hard that is!! stay strong and remember your goals :)

I'm afraid there's no point in doing this if you are going to cheat. I work with food and have to get people to taste things for me to check seasonings, sugar etc, and that is really difficult. You have to be wholly committed or this isn't the plan for you. Keep strong and resist : )

It is so hard the second time round on this diet but you just need to remember the reason you started this diet in the first place. Its so easy to justify eating when you have lost weight and are feeling good. I put on over a stone through 'picking' at night and have failed to get back on it twice for this reason! I ended up eating more in 2 hours than i would in a whole day cause i thought it wouldn't matter cause i hadn't eaten all day! Get a bath, mag anything to take your mind off food!

Good luck xxx

Back