Whats wrong with me!!!!

missloco

I have been on cambridge for 9 weeks now. i did really weel and got form 12.7 to 11.4 in 7 weeks.

I have another stone to go and now i just can't back into the right state of mind and keep picking at things i should not!!

My last weight in i had gained 3.5 pounds i was disheartened and SS for the day and sunday its all went to pot, yesterday wasn't to bad. but i am neither here nor there. i have another 4 weeks to loose the last stone....Why can't i stick at it

Come on, we can do this !! I'm at exactly the same as you. I was 12.7 and am now around 11.4, with a stone to go. I've messed up a few times and not once have I ever felt it had been worth it afterwards whereas when I put on smaller and smaller clothes and look better and better .... now that IS worth it :D

We're SO close, why bugger it up ? Just do a week at a time. Decide you're going to stick to it for a whole week and then see how you feel.

come girls....WE CAN DO IT! Like you i'm almost there 12lbs to go & WI tonight, i've fallen off the wagon a couple of times over the past 3 weeks:sigh: . We need to focus on our target & go for it:) ....xxx

Maybe its becasue we are so close and getting complacent?

Ar eyou all on 790 or SS. I have never SS bought might do it until monday to get back on track

Hi
I know exactly what you mean, it has been happening to me too. My cdc told me at the start that as ppl draw nearer to their goals and friends and family keep telling them how good they look that is when it starts happening. Guess he was right lol. What i do is get through a day at a time and just keep drinking my water. Goodluck you know you can do it :)

just a thought, have you thought about moving onto the 790 plan, my siggie shows how well it can work, and it might be what you need to know you have a meal every day

you CAN do this, 4 weeks, it's no time at all and then you'll be over the moon.

Back