whats wrong with me

honeytemple88

Silver Member
i don't no whats wrong with me i hate myself for being over weight but i keep cheating i don't understand i want to be healthy and thin more than anythink and i no that nothink will taste as good as me hitting my target will feel but im still finding myslf giving in to cravings, im not even hungry it's just im bored of eating the same things everyday is anyone else having issues and what the people do to ignore the cravings and carry on 100% i want to hit my target more than anythink x

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you - we all have moments of weekness. Unfortunately most of us on this forum has far more that the norm - hence the reason we are here and trying to do something about it;)

Looking at you stats - I would love to be where you are now, as you current weight is almost what I aspire to be and I am only 2 inches taller, but my saying that is not going to help how you are currently feeling.

I really don't wish to upset you in any way as we are individuals and carry our excess weight very differently, but do you think you may be setting you goals to high, and as a result being to hard on yourself.

Please don't beat yourself up if you give in to you cravings. I am only on day 2 of TS and faltered on day 1 by having a chicken stirfry for my evening meal.

If you are really struggling, why don't you consider doing WS/AAM, even if it is every other day - as that would at least give you some real food to look forward to. In fact I am seriously considering don TS during the working week the switching to WS for the weekend just to keep me going, as I think this is going to be more sustainable for the long run. Even with the odd real meal the daily calorie intake will still be far less than it has been in the past and should therefore still result in some sort of weight loss.

Hope this is helpful, as the last thing I would ever wish to do is offend anyone on here - it is only me second day on the boards and I am still learning the etiquate.

Keep going Honeytemple, I have been assured it does get easier - and when the cravings strike just come on here for a while - I am finding it rather addictive!

Best wishes

TTIW!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you - we all have moments of weekness. Unfortunately most of us on this forum has far more that the norm - hence the reason we are here and trying to do something about it;)

Looking at you stats - I would love to be where you are now, as you current weight is almost what I aspire to be and I am only 2 inches taller, but my saying that is not going to help how you are currently feeling.

I really don't wish to upset you in any way as we are individuals and carry our excess weight very differently, but do you think you may be setting you goals to high, and as a result being to hard on yourself.

Please don't beat yourself up if you give in to you cravings. I am only on day 2 of TS and faltered on day 1 by having a chicken stirfry for my evening meal.

If you are really struggling, why don't you consider doing WS/AAM, even if it is every other day - as that would at least give you some real food to look forward to. In fact I am seriously considering don TS during the working week the switching to WS for the weekend just to keep me going, as I think this is going to be more sustainable for the long run. Even with the odd real meal the daily calorie intake will still be far less than it has been in the past and should therefore still result in some sort of weight loss.

Hope this is helpful, as the last thing I would ever wish to do is offend anyone on here - it is only me second day on the boards and I am still learning the etiquate.

Keep going Honeytemple, I have been assured it does get easier - and when the cravings strike just come on here for a while - I am finding it rather addictive!

Best wishes

TTIW!
thank you so much for your comment and i mite consider doing w.s if i find myself giving in to tho's cravings, at the mo im on day 3 t.s and am doing fine and my target is just a route quide i want to fit into a size 10 so what weight comes with that ill be happy with i've never been in a size 10 and i see that as a perfect size for me i no some peple mite see that as to small but thats my personal opinion i've always been in a min of a size 16 so a 10 would be amazing x

Hi Honey,
It sounds like you're going through a lot of the normal emotions around eating and doing a diet like this one. I've found the Beck Diet Solution book really helpful in specifically targeting a lot of the things you mention, like cravings etc; I'd really recommend it to help support you on your weight loss journey.

Remember, it's just one day, one hour at a time, keep focused on why you want to do this and believe that you really can succeed.
Good luck :)

Hi Honey,
It sounds like you're going through a lot of the normal emotions around eating and doing a diet like this one. I've found the Beck Diet Solution book really helpful in specifically targeting a lot of the things you mention, like cravings etc; I'd really recommend it to help support you on your weight loss journey.

Remember, it's just one day, one hour at a time, keep focused on why you want to do this and believe that you really can succeed.
Good luck :)
thank you so much i will remember these words and i think i will have to get the book and have a read if it will help me on staying focused thank you x

Hiya x

I think one hour at a time is good advice x try to get busy .... There is absolutely nothing wrong with you we all have really low days believe me x

I'm nearly at the end of week three and it's getting easier but tbh after the aaw I don't know lol

Keep going hun hour by hour day by day and go window or catalogue shopping and visualise yourself in the size tens :)

yeh i tink im going to have to stick a fat pic on the fridge door to keep me out of it i no y im doing this diet and i no it works i just want to get to my target gota remember its just 9 more weeks .thank you so much for your advice has really helped me

There is no law that says you have to stick to TS. If you find that you would do much better with a bit of added food, then go for it. This is your life, your body and your happiness. The secret of losing weight and keeping it off is to find what suits YOU, not your mate, nor someone you read about in a magazine.

I could never hack SS when I was on CD. I found it agony - but believe me, I really did try. So I moved up to a higher plan. Wow, what a difference! If that little bit of extra low-carb food makes the diet do-able for you, great!

We often expect way too much of ourselves. We start a new, very tough diet and expect to be able to stick to it, no food at all, just like that! Three packs a day, water, black coffee... Have you any idea how hard that is? lol. For people who just love food?

Beating yourself up will only hold you back. Find your own way, possibly WS, and then stick with it. Good luck hun x

There is no law that says you have to stick to TS. If you find that you would do much better with a bit of added food, then go for it. This is your life, your body and your happiness. The secret of losing weight and keeping it off is to find what suits YOU, not your mate, nor someone you read about in a magazine.

I could never hack SS when I was on CD. I found it agony - but believe me, I really did try. So I moved up to a higher plan. Wow, what a difference! If that little bit of extra low-carb food makes the diet do-able for you, great!

We often expect way too much of ourselves. We start a new, very tough diet and expect to be able to stick to it, no food at all, just like that! Three packs a day, water, black coffee... Have you any idea how hard that is? lol. For people who just love food?

Beating yourself up will only hold you back. Find your own way, possibly WS, and then stick with it. Good luck hun x
thats a great way to look at it hun never realised thats its a dramatic change but ill see how i go i def will consider w.s if it keeps me 100% thank you so much for your comment made me realise that i am just human and i can't expect to be perfect x

Back