What's your average weekly loss?

LisaC

Gold Member
I've seen lots of people lose a huge amount in week 1 (I'm seeing lots of 10's) & after that it drops. I just wondered if you find you lose fairly big numbers each week or I'd it drops to 2/3lbs a week?

Mines an average is about 5lbs a week although the last few weeks have been 2lb-3lbs but then made a comeback with 7lbs last week, I only lost 6lbs my first week then 8lbs the 2nd, everyone is deferent, I stayed the same one week aswell even tho I was 100%, still with it, the results at the end r fan, I'm on week 20 and I'm 5st 6lbs down :) xx

I've never had a loss higher than 6, mainly 2-3's mine seems pretty steady at that rate...

Everyone's different

average losses after the first month for women are 3.5lbs a week (a stone a month).

it think mine come in pretty exactly on that rate. but i have lots of low losses and then bigger ones.

Last time round I started off with a big loss then a few weeks at alb and then it evened out at a mixtures of 3s and 4s. I had one week that was a 2 but then the next week was a 5. But I had masses to lose so would have expected my losses to be slightly higher than someone who didn't have too much to lose.

it depends on your plan. ss and ss+ tend to give 3.5lb on average a week which equals a stone a month which is what cd says you tend to loose in 99% of the cases.

810 is slightly less, just under a stone a month

these are the most popular weight loss plans for fast loss.

i always found sw and ww so slow that i ended up giving up before i ever got enough off.

Back