• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats your current mini-goal?

bye bye baby tummy

bye bye baby tummy
Mine is my club 10 which im 3lb off of
Next mini goal is to reach 16st and see the scales drop down to 15st-something for the first time in a long time!
4.5lbs to get in the 9 stone bracket.
13 lbs to my target and it's killin me, feel like I've eaten all the thing that wrk n now I'm in a rut.. For the first time in 5 months I gained :0( surely this should b the easy bit!!!
1/2 lb off to get my first stone. I'd better bloomin' get it this week, I thought I would sail through it last week then I only lost a pound grrr
Only 2 lbs to target, well that was before I went on holiday! Didnt go mad though, could have done, the food was amazing and All Inc. But I did get a tummy bug which "helped"!!! Struggling now getting to the magic 10st 10lb but will do it!

My next aim is to get back down to my lowest recent recorded weight! I was semi good this week, end of year do on Thursday night and a last minute BBQ last night.
Worried about weigh-in tomorrow night!
Hopefully I lose!

Loves living in the sun
To get to 11 stone (5 stone 10lb shed mark) then to decide whether its another 7-14 lb to go to get to goal weight from there (10 or 10 1/2 stone).

9lb to go (hopefully less after weigh in tomorrow!)