What's your daily meal routine?

elw2006

Hey everyone!

Well I think I'm finally getting there, it's only taken me 4 weeks!

Having spent the last few weeks going between SS, SS+ and the odd cheat (although still managing to loose a stone) I think I have finally found my perfect days meal that will get me through 12 weeks of SS......

2.00pm - Mint chocolate shake

6.00pm - chicken & mushroom soup

9.30pm - Bar

Do bars affect Ketosis?

Do you have a 'routine' that works for you?

Xx

do you not have breakfast you should have breakfast as soon as you get up kick starts your metabolism which will make you loose more weight x

I've never been one for breakfast but then thats probably been half my problem.

Will try having my shakes a little earlier and see if that helps too - I've always been a late eater but again that's probably not helped me. Will start my shakes at 11am today.

Thanks for the advice hon

Xxx

i normally have
9-9.30am porridge
2pm shake
6-7pm porridge

im struggling with the water at the moment but increasing it slowly!

i have 4 shakes a day 1 at 7-8am 1 at 11-12pm 1 at 3pm and the other 1 at 6pm 4 shakes have done me no harm as you can tell by my states i find 4 shakes a day really help me x

I have 4 shakes too!
I like to have them at 9am, 1pm, 5pm and 9pm. although sometimes its a bit earlier or a bit later depending on school run and the days that I work.

I have a shake at 8.30, 13.00, 18.00 sometimes later on in the evening if I really feel like I need something I will have a bar

wow you have nothing until 2pm? Thats not very good..

My routine..

Wake up around 8, pint of water.

10am - Breakfast - Cappuccino Shake blended with ice

Water water water water

2pm - Lunch - Peanut Crunch Bar

water water water

7pm - Dinner - Cappuccino shake blended with ice

water water water

I don't have my first til 12 maybe that's why my losses have slowed cos my first week I was having at 8!!!!!

My CDC said the time you have your shakes will not effect losses at all.

I have a glass of water sometime between when I get up for work and when I leave the house, so 6.30-7.45ish, or a coffee. First shake at 12.30, another around 4.30 before I walk home from work and another a little while later, then my SS+ meal if I want something to eat. Sometimes I'm not too fussed about the meal though!

Hiya, im doing SS+

B - shake either banana or strawberry @ 915
L - shake either strawberry or forrest fruits @ 1230-1
D- either chick/turkey/eggs/fish with either asparagus/brocoli/cauliflour or green salad all meassured on scales
Snack - mix a mousse usually chocolate @ 8pm

X

starting weight 13,10; total loss; 10lbs

Only on day 2 but I'm not at all hungry and i've had
9am black coffee
10am shake
1pm shake
5pm shake
7pm soup and lots of water/ coffee in between xx

1- between 730 and 8
2- Between 12:30 and 1:30 depending on work
3- between 4 and 4:30 - i also make sure i have drunk 95% of my water by then so i am not on the toilet all night lol
4- Around 8

my CDC suggested to have a glass of water when you wake up then a cup of tea or coffee, then around 9am/9:30 have porridge, at 1 have a shake and have another shake at 5. with water inbetween.

11am/12pm - 1st Shake

5pm-7pm - 2nd Shake

9pm/10pm - 3rd shake.

I try to keep my shakes as spread out as possible as its the evenings that I really struggle with and as im busy at work I dont even notice if im hungry or not! But in the evenings i know i have 2 shakes to look forward to so that helps me but may not work for others not having breakfast for such a long peorid of time!

xxxx

Hi, I spoke to my CDC too about no breakfast and I was told that its better to stick to what suits me rather than a strict breakfast/lunch/dinner routine. I have never been a breakfast person either. I am up every day 7-7.30 latest. I drink 2 black tea or black coffee with sweetners and will start drinking water around 10 am. I keep a jug near me so I dont have to keep going into the kitchen where there are temptations. I'll normally have my first shake around 1-2 and then my afternoon is filled with work, housework, a long walk with the dog or watching a film whilst crocheting. I'll have my second shake around 5-6 and my last one by 8.30. depending on what time I have to cook for the Family, I will sip on a thicker shake while cooking

When I feel tempted I have a crispbread (or 2) that has 19 calories... the plus side of this is it is so dry and tasteless it only has the effect of making me want to drink more water lol

Back