What's your downfall?

I dont drink anyway but i agree with olivia i would much rather spend my points on food than drink thats why i dont drink anything that is points like hot choc

My big downfall is fresh white bread and fresh white roll, with crisps, or ham and cheese on it, i still have bread just wholemeal and I still have some everyday, but not as much as I use to.I also love crisps and chocolate, but I still make sure I have some everyday or every second day (low fat crisps) so i dont crave it. On the weight watcher diet I seem to have a craving for Kit Kat Senses bars there only 3 and a half points and I love them

My biggest downfalls are.....

Being lazy - I don't do enough exercise! Though I'm trying to do more.... I've signed up for the 26 mile Moonwalk in May and it's prompting me to walk a lot. (18 miles every wkend!) I know that if I could motivate myself to go to the gym or take up running I'd lose weight but I am too lazy (and a teensy bit embarassed of what I look like leaping around - god the shame of my wobbly bits flying everywhere!) :eek:

Alcohol :( I get bored of being in on my own, especially the the weekends, so I try to fill my my time and often it's with nights out.....but alcohol = muchos calories and then the urge to eat junk! ARGH!

Wow well done you :) I'd love to do the Moonwalk! And 18 miles a weekend is awesome!

Ha ha - thanks chick, it remains to be seen if I actually manage it but I'm determined not to be the one who can't hack it! Thank goodness I've got quite a bit of time to train! Not sure if it will cure my lazy streak though! :p

Last edited:
every1s so much better than me i tot i was great wit my hour long walks most evenings!!

That is great! Wish i could be bothred to even do that!:p

well when i eat doritos i eat the entire family bag which is 18 pts, and considering im only allowed 19 to begin with, its not good lol

MInes is definately bread!!! used to have bread with just about anything!! now i TRY to limit myself to once a day but when the boredom takes control it's really really hard to resist a sneaky sandwich!!!

Back