What's your evil demon food???

cheese on toast is my main one
stew and dumplings (winter comfort food)
pizza
chinese
indian

hope this next 4 months goes quickly

Curry!! *hmmmmmm* oh and fritters form the chippie! and a packet of salt and vinegar squares!!....

btw i've only been on this a week!! hahaha!

Ooooh i'm a sucker for salt and vinegar crisps especially when accompanied by Cathedral City Cheese on toast with tomato sauce!
I'm giving away my secrets!!! :S

forgot about mega meanies crisps!! i dont know if u can get them in england, but theyre gorgeous pickled onion flavour crisps, very strong flavour, i love them!! OH fall outs with me when i eat them as my breath and hands stink after!

at the moment it is fruit:D but usually would be sweeties (esp pick n mix), galaxy chocolate, toast with lemon curd/jam/peanut butter/honey (obviously not all at the same time:D)

All of the above

Plus - baked bean and cheese toasties + mini sausages with cheese melted over them oooooooooooooh and chilli and cheese toasties - I know, I'm minging :eek:

Great - now I've gone and made myself hungry :cry: - where's that bottle of H2O?

xx

It all sounds lovely yummy, I've had a great time reading all your foods, I think Mr Warburton seriously has something to answer to.

Deffinatly fresh warm uncut bread with loads of butter, crumpets with drippings of butter and half a jar of jam!!! Salt and vinegar mccoys crisps or a yummy chicken curry (with fried rice not boiled)...Heck and i wonder why im fat...lol

choclate covered peanuts, bread, cookies and apple pie i made one yesterday ready to eat from scratch! for the first time and gave it away becuase it wasnt worth the calories :)

Funny how most people have picked out the foods that LL highlight as "trigger" foods during the food re-introduction phase ....

Bread, Cheese, Pasta, Potatoes, etc. There are about 7 of them I think.

forgot about mega meanies crisps!! i dont know if u can get them in england, but theyre gorgeous pickled onion flavour crisps, very strong flavour, i love them!! OH fall outs with me when i eat them as my breath and hands stink after!

no way delli!! MEANIES I haven't seen them in years!! what shops you get them in? i'm guessing your in scotland?

MmmmCheese, I could happilt eat a whole block of cheese and chutney. Oh and fresh bread, with cheese . . . Mmmmm and those supermarket roasted chickens oh and donner kebab. I really need to stop this now!

What are the trigger foods Steve? Are those things that if you start eating you don't stop. cos that figures.. Everytime I have fallen off the wagon cheese has been involved to the extent where I have to beg and plead with my housemeates not to bring it into the house!

OH god I want Cheese on Toast now !

I will dig out my LL book and put the full list on here. Essentially the trigger foods are the ones that most people find it hard to deal with in that the trigger food either causes a craving for more of itself, or causes a craving for something else.

Apparently the worst one, and that seems to be being shown in the replies here, is bread. It triggers cravings for more of itself, but also triggers cravings in a lot of people for cheese.

I am partly lucky - love bread, don't particularly like cheese unless it has been "cooked".

Well, it would appear that I have put my LL book somewhere safe so that I would not lose it ..... now I cannot find it. I will keep looking ......

Back