Whats your fave SW compliant 'naughty' meal

Anything with cheese! I have never eaten this much cheese on a 'diet'. I make a sw friendly spaghetti carbonara and it's SO nice! Ooodles of pasta, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, parmesan cheese... *swoon*

Oh and my veggie biryani - I always eat loads and feel like I'm really indulging myself.

I'm not sure what make mugshots are, i know the chicken ones are free on green and extra easy as well as the sweet and sour one

Last edited:
Anything with cheese! I have never eaten this much cheese on a 'diet'. I make a sw friendly spaghetti carbonara and it's SO nice! Ooodles of pasta, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, parmesan cheese... *swoon*

Oh and my veggie biryani - I always eat loads and feel like I'm really indulging myself.

I love the SW carbonara too, it's so quick and easy to make isn't it?

Huge hot chicken curry and SW chips!

A girl at work absolutely raves about slimming world chips dunked in to eggs, are they easy to make? :)

A girl at work absolutely raves about slimming world chips dunked in to eggs, are they easy to make? :)

Yep! I just cut potatoes into chips and spray with fry light and put in oven until crispy/brown Some people par boil them first but im too lazy for that lol.

I lurve potato wedges, with quorn chilli and cheese. Fish, sw chips and mushy peas is another favourite. And some days you can't beat a good old roast dinner. We went out and had a carvery today - loads of turkey, piles of veg, some new potatoes and a little gravy and cranberry sauce with my syns.

I love having SW chips, syn free coleslaw and Cheese (HE). LOVE IT!!! x x

HI, my fave is an english breakfast with bacon, eat smart sausages, egg, mushrooms and 2 slices of nimble toast :)

Ummm id have to say either creamy bbq chicken or the cheesey/creamy chicken and bacon yumyum

Robyn I'm in awe at your baked bean lasagne - dream food! That's definately going to be tomorrow's dinner!

Back