Whats your favourite Beatles song???

Majella86

I'm trying to pick a Beatles song to sing in a little charity show but I cannot for the life of me make up my mind and pick one haha.

Was wondering what other people's faves were to see of this would help me or even help me find some more obscure ones etc.
It can even be a cover by another artist/band of a Beatles song. There's just too many to choose from.

Thanks guys :)

tough one .. hmmm i'll have to pick a couple too.

i love ''something'' by the beatles (george)
''i want to hold your hand'' from glee and across the universe soundtracks
and also ''let it be'' and ''hey jude'' from the across the universe soundtrack.

so hard to choose, but out of them i would say ''something'' is my all time fave :D

never heard that ever.. so youtube'd it.. seriously wtf, thats a messed up song lol .. catchy though ;)

John Lennon hated it because he knew it would never be a hit and it took them FOREVER to record it. Paul McCartney is on record as saying it was an analogy - for those times when things are just doing alright and something creeps up behind you and smacks you over the head when you arent expecting it - life's curve balls. I just love it. It's just so macabre and jolly all at the same time.

John Lennon hated it because he knew it would never be a hit and it took them FOREVER to record it. Paul McCartney is on record as saying it was an analogy - for those times when things are just doing alright and something creeps up behind you and smacks you over the head when you arent expecting it - life's curve balls. I just love it. It's just so macabre and jolly all at the same time.

This is another fav for me too.

It is my era and can honestly say that I know the words to almost every song they ever recorded. Some of the lyrics are fantastic, great works of art and will live forever.

Try this for size.........lousy recording, great lyrics..................http://www.tsrocks.com/t/the_beatles_texts/im_only_sleeping.html

Here comes the sun my most favourite song ever!!! :)

Can't abide The Beatles....however they did write Dear Prudence (of Souxie and the Banshees fame) and I love that!

Back