Extra Easy What's your favourite treat?

LadyCAT

Hi everyone, I am new and have just started SW from home. I wondered what everyone's favourite weekend treat was as I am looking for ideas within the 15 syns of course

The galaxy caramel mini eggs are lush, and I keep a bag hidden in the back of the cupboard so the minions don't find them. They are 3 syns each and worth every one!

My favourite treat is a curly wurly straight from the fridge. They're cheap, only 6 syns each, and the cold caramel is super chewy so it lasts longer than other chocolate bars!

i love treat days if I am staying within my syns I always tend to go for chocolate teaser bars are good 9 syns so I always have a few more syns to play with to for chrips or jellys so it feels like am having a naughty

My favourite treat is a curly wurly straight from the fridge. They're cheap, only 6 syns each, and the cold caramel is super chewy so it lasts longer than other chocolate bars!

Mmm, cherrybobs! You've just reminded me that I've got a pack of 5 Curlywurly's in the cupboard, that I'd forgotten about! I'm off to the kitchen, to pop one in the fridge! :)

Kathy

Mmm, cherrybobs! You've just reminded me that I've got a pack of 5 Curlywurly's in the cupboard, that I'd forgotten about! I'm off to the kitchen, to pop one in the fridge! :)

Kathy

And by fridge, you mean mouth? Lol :p

A bag of popcorn... one of those salty and sweet ones. They come in around six syns each. I have a thing for popcorn at the moment. And frozen grapes. xx

Purple Snack Bars my absolute saving grace! 5 syns a pop, and enjoyed with an Options Hot Choc for a total of 7! They're also great for the cinema with a bag of popcorn and a cinema-bought diet coke :)
Cadbury-SnackSand.jpg

For those of you stating Popcorn is your thing, have you considered buying a popcorn maker?
They use hot air to pop the kernels and popped ones float out into a bowl you put near the spout.

Then you can season your popcorn with whatever you like AND have more actually popcorn as well! ^_^

Not exactly low in syns, but love the Cadbury Boost bars! Every bit is heavenly, aha. 12.5 syns :)

I didn't know the Boost bars are only 12.5. I've been avoiding them since SW. It reminds me of when I was working right next to a big supermarket last year and every morning, I would buy a pack of 4 Cadbury chocolate bars- be it 'Boost', 'Twirl', 'Wispa'. I think there were even days where I bought two packs in a day- one for "breakfast" or "lunch" and another for the journey home.

I feel so ashamed and embarrassed when I think about it now. Why did I do that to myself. ;-(

Back