Whats your favourite & worst pack .....?

Fav shake - Toffee & Walnut with Mix a Mousse

Fave bar - Cranberry

Fav Soup - Spicy Tomato

Can't stand the Oriental Chilli soup or the choc tetra :jelous:

Fav soup- Chicken & mushroom
Fav shake- strawberry with loads of ice blended in
Dislike all of the chocolate Shakes and porridge!!!

i like all the shakes but i think my fav is toffee and walnut. only like the oriental chilli and leek and potato soup. x x

Mine changed over time and is different the first time when to when Ive done it this time and when on the diet long term get so sick of certain flavours but am currently living off

hot chocolate
hot chocolate orange
hot chocolate mint
hot chocolate tetra

and banana tetra when its too warm for a mug of hot chocolate
do you think theres a favourite food I may be missing slightly;)

worst ones I ever tasted were toffee and walnut made me gag and was nearly sick!
xxx

Mine changed over time and is different the first time when to when Ive done it this time and when on the diet long term get so sick of certain flavours but am currently living off

hot chocolate
hot chocolate orange
hot chocolate mint
hot chocolate tetra

and banana tetra when its too warm for a mug of hot chocolate
do you think theres a favourite food I may be missing slightly;)

worst ones I ever tasted were toffee and walnut made me gag and was nearly sick!
xxx

Err Err Err would that be chocolate Jessica? :D

hmm I was going to get some walnut ones for next week:confused: i might not bother

Fave: Porridge, and chocolate shake.

Worst: All the soups, anything banana, strawberry or cappucino flavoured!

i love the chocolate mint shakes hot.and dont mind the strawberry one cold.hated the toffee and walnut.
i love the cheese and broccoli soup and dont mind the mushroom.i did like the chicken and mushroom but have gone off it now and the worst has got to be the spicy tomato wheres the spice???

oh hubby had the spicy tomato soup today and the smell was enough to make me gip, but I hate tomato soup period.

Best for me seems to have changed... but at moment varies between hot strawberry and hot vanilla....

Worst is most definitely spicy tomato soup, which is the only pack I have actually discarded after one taste:)

x

Fav- loving all the bars, think the chocolate one is the only one I haven't tried yet. and choc mint- lovely hot and really yummy as a mousse!

Worst- all the soups but the oriental chili that I had on day 4, (seems ages ago!) was reeeeevolting! Some people like this one?- Its funny how everyones tastes are different!

Some people like this one?- Its funny how everyones tastes are different![/QUOTE said:
YEP ME!!!!:D I adore any oriental type food for is wonderful flavour, and this reminds me slightly of thai green curry.. yum!!
And yes you re right good job we re all so different it makes the world go round:)

oooh my fave drink has got to be choc mint i think its lovely i could drink it alday, the worst thing i've come across so far is the veg soup i hate the smell of it, it reminds me of baby sick! not to keen on the tom soup either i liked it the first time i tried it but the second it made me gag.

I too loved the soups at first. i was on LT for a few weeks before leaving the dark side, and the chicken soup there is indescribable!

Now I live on the sweet shakes and bars. Gone right off the soups, they all taste very synthetic now.The very worst is the tomato, urgh!!!

Loving the cranberry bars though

Choc mint is my fave. It's so delicious~!

The worst one in my opinion is Strawberry. I think it tastes so artificial.

i used to love the chicken and & mushroom soups but then they started tasting funni i couldnt quiet figure out what the taste reminided me of but now i know as some said it here on this thread !! WALLPAPER PASTE!! lol nice one!

have you guys actually tasted wallpaper paste:eek:? all in the name of weight loss? :D LOL

I love all the bars and the chicken and mushroom soup. I add curry powder or paprika to make it taste a bit different. I absolutely HATE the porridge and wouldn't even touch the banana shake 'cos I hate bananas. Don't like the strawberry tetra's either-they've got a weird aftertaste!

I have only been having the choc mint shakes but decided to try a few others as was getting bored - so now i like choc mint, toffee and walnut, vanilla and strawbery.
My fav shake is still choc mint. My worst are all of the soups and the banana shake.

Back