Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Whats your height and goal ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 18 May 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am 5 foot 7, and i have set a goal to get to 11 stone? but i think i may need to get to 10 stone ?

when i was 11 stone before i looked fine! when i got below that i looked like i was on drugs :( but my body shape has changed, so perhaps me getting to 10 stone now i will looke ok .... i want to be a size 12 at the bottom and 10 at the top... at the mo i am a 16 bottom some 14's and a 12/14 at the top :)

whats your height and goal to be?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I am 5' 8" and at goal (well a bit under, but I like being around 10st 4lb) My avatar photo is me at 10st 10lbs

4. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I'm 5ft 4ins I was 14stone 9lbs currently 12 stone, want to get to 9 stone!! XX

5. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Oooh good post!

I am 5 4 and want to be 9 13 - Camilla have you ever been 9 stone before what did you look like? I think I would look far too skinny my boyfriend would not like it!

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Now I feel even more depressed...

I am 5'5" and I want to be 11 stone, even tho I think this is still high, BMI wise. I have never weighed this little, and when I was 12 stone last year I felt great. Now I guess I am aiming too high for my height. Sh*t.

7. MissyMinx

MissyMinx Member

Diet:
    Low fat
    I'm 5'11 and currently at 11stone,my goal weight isn't so far off,i keep changing it but at the moment i would ideally like to get to about 10.2. I'm going away on holiday to LA in August and want to feel great in myself for the holiday :)

8. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Morning Unreal!

Yes I've been 9 stone I felt really comfortable at that! At that weight I was a size 8/10 depending on the shops!

I say I'd like to be 9 stone but the BMI chart says for our height we should be 10 stone?! XXX

9. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    This is a very good thread..

I'm 5'6, was 19 1/2 stone, am 14stone now and want to be 10stone...maybe 10 1/2 but no more than that..

ambitious, I know but we'll se how it goes..

xxx

10. sallies

sallies Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Im 5ft4.5 and would love to be 9.7 not realistic at my age now though so hoping to get to 10.7

11. CherryValentine

CherryValentine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Im 5 foot 7 and would like to get to 9 stone 10 where I would be a size 12. I am very small framed and have teeny wrists and ankles, BMI is not such a great indicator for me.

12. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    I'm 5ft 7 and currently 11st 5lbs and want to be 9st 9lbs. Australian sizes are a size bigger than UK. I've been at this weight before and felt hot! and very comfortable in my skin. The loss of my dad and long drives to a new job depleted me and my motivation and time for exercise.

This weight will make me a size 12 jean in the UK and a size 10 - 12 collared work shirt.

Bren

Last edited: 18 May 2008
  13. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya

I'm 5'8 and a half but aim my BMI on 5'8.

I originally thought non stop about getting to 10 and a half stone. I started CD at 22 stone 1lb :eek:

BUT!! as the weight has come off, currently 15stone 13lbs (this morning), I'm starting to think that I will come off CD when I feel healthy and look good.

I am still going to get to a healthy BMI, but whether I decide to aim higher or lower than my original target - who knows!!

Bring on the summer!!

Kj xxx

14. cheekychops

cheekychops On a mission!

I'm 5'10. I think my ideal weight is between 9-12 stone? It's been a looooooong time since I was around that weight, so I think initially I'll aim for 11 stone.

15. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    i'm 5' 3.5" and have set a goal of 10 stone. Even then that is still overweight so I'd like to get down to between 9 and 9.5 stone.

2 years ago when I was 10 stone I was a size 10. Can't see myself being an 8 but if I could be a 10 again i'd be more than happy.

16. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    What a great thread!

I've never not been overweight so I can't say that I want to get back to a time when I was a so and so weight.
    So I'm just aiming for a BMI of 25 at the moment which is 11 stone 10. I'm 5'8.
    And then I'll see when I get there if I want to change my aim!

Dee x

17. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im 5'4 and originally want to getto 10 and a half stone but ideally after that am aiming for 9 and a half stone x

18. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

im 5 6 and had my goal at 11 but have changed it to 12stone. :)

19. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm 5'6 and would like to get to 11 stone. When I used to be 12 stone I was a size 14, so i'm hoping 11 stone would put me in a size 12 for the first time in my adult life. :D

20. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    im 5ft lol my target weight is 7st 7lb.i will gain 5lb of water back and stay at 7st 12lb xxx

21. Toothfairy

Toothfairy Full Member

Diet:
    Interested in doing cambridge diet
    I am 5ft 3in and i initially6 wanted to get to 10st but would now like to get to 9st 7lb? I started off at 17.4 and am now 12.6 and a size 14 bottom and 16 top (big bust!!) and i havent got a clue what size i will end up at when im 9.7 i just know i havent been that weight since i was 19!!!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.