Whats your height and goal ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 18 May 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am 5 foot 7, and i have set a goal to get to 11 stone? but i think i may need to get to 10 stone ?

when i was 11 stone before i looked fine! when i got below that i looked like i was on drugs :( but my body shape has changed, so perhaps me getting to 10 stone now i will looke ok .... i want to be a size 12 at the bottom and 10 at the top... at the mo i am a 16 bottom some 14's and a 12/14 at the top :)

whats your height and goal to be?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I am 5' 8" and at goal (well a bit under, but I like being around 10st 4lb) My avatar photo is me at 10st 10lbs

4. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I'm 5ft 4ins I was 14stone 9lbs currently 12 stone, want to get to 9 stone!! XX

5. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Oooh good post!

I am 5 4 and want to be 9 13 - Camilla have you ever been 9 stone before what did you look like? I think I would look far too skinny my boyfriend would not like it!

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Now I feel even more depressed...

I am 5'5" and I want to be 11 stone, even tho I think this is still high, BMI wise. I have never weighed this little, and when I was 12 stone last year I felt great. Now I guess I am aiming too high for my height. Sh*t.

7. MissyMinx

MissyMinx Member

Diet:
    Low fat
    I'm 5'11 and currently at 11stone,my goal weight isn't so far off,i keep changing it but at the moment i would ideally like to get to about 10.2. I'm going away on holiday to LA in August and want to feel great in myself for the holiday :)

8. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Morning Unreal!

Yes I've been 9 stone I felt really comfortable at that! At that weight I was a size 8/10 depending on the shops!

I say I'd like to be 9 stone but the BMI chart says for our height we should be 10 stone?! XXX

9. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    This is a very good thread..

I'm 5'6, was 19 1/2 stone, am 14stone now and want to be 10stone...maybe 10 1/2 but no more than that..

ambitious, I know but we'll se how it goes..

xxx

10. sallies

sallies Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Im 5ft4.5 and would love to be 9.7 not realistic at my age now though so hoping to get to 10.7

11. CherryValentine

CherryValentine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Im 5 foot 7 and would like to get to 9 stone 10 where I would be a size 12. I am very small framed and have teeny wrists and ankles, BMI is not such a great indicator for me.

12. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    I'm 5ft 7 and currently 11st 5lbs and want to be 9st 9lbs. Australian sizes are a size bigger than UK. I've been at this weight before and felt hot! and very comfortable in my skin. The loss of my dad and long drives to a new job depleted me and my motivation and time for exercise.

This weight will make me a size 12 jean in the UK and a size 10 - 12 collared work shirt.

Bren

Last edited: 18 May 2008
  13. kayjay

kayjay Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya

I'm 5'8 and a half but aim my BMI on 5'8.

I originally thought non stop about getting to 10 and a half stone. I started CD at 22 stone 1lb :eek:

BUT!! as the weight has come off, currently 15stone 13lbs (this morning), I'm starting to think that I will come off CD when I feel healthy and look good.

I am still going to get to a healthy BMI, but whether I decide to aim higher or lower than my original target - who knows!!

Bring on the summer!!

Kj xxx

14. cheekychops

cheekychops On a mission!

I'm 5'10. I think my ideal weight is between 9-12 stone? It's been a looooooong time since I was around that weight, so I think initially I'll aim for 11 stone.

15. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    i'm 5' 3.5" and have set a goal of 10 stone. Even then that is still overweight so I'd like to get down to between 9 and 9.5 stone.

2 years ago when I was 10 stone I was a size 10. Can't see myself being an 8 but if I could be a 10 again i'd be more than happy.

16. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    What a great thread!

I've never not been overweight so I can't say that I want to get back to a time when I was a so and so weight.
    So I'm just aiming for a BMI of 25 at the moment which is 11 stone 10. I'm 5'8.
    And then I'll see when I get there if I want to change my aim!

Dee x

17. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im 5'4 and originally want to getto 10 and a half stone but ideally after that am aiming for 9 and a half stone x

18. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

im 5 6 and had my goal at 11 but have changed it to 12stone. :)

19. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm 5'6 and would like to get to 11 stone. When I used to be 12 stone I was a size 14, so i'm hoping 11 stone would put me in a size 12 for the first time in my adult life. :D

20. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    im 5ft lol my target weight is 7st 7lb.i will gain 5lb of water back and stay at 7st 12lb xxx

21. Toothfairy

Toothfairy Full Member

Diet:
    Interested in doing cambridge diet
    I am 5ft 3in and i initially6 wanted to get to 10st but would now like to get to 9st 7lb? I started off at 17.4 and am now 12.6 and a size 14 bottom and 16 top (big bust!!) and i havent got a clue what size i will end up at when im 9.7 i just know i havent been that weight since i was 19!!!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.