Whats your height and goal ?

I'm 5ft 2 and my goal is 8st 12lb

I'm just under 6ft, my goal was 13 stone, i'm 12stone 12lb at the moment :) I might in the future lose a bit more but wouldn't want to be less than 12 stone as i tend to look very drawn in the face at less than that.

I'm 5' 3" and want to get down to somewhere between 9st 7lbs and 9st 12lbs (bit of a psychological goal to get to '9' something).

Not sure what dress size I'll be when I get there - I haven't been close to that weight for about 16 years...

I am 5 foot 6. I want to get down to 11 stone on CD, then I aim to try to lose weight by myself (using ww, sw or something along those lines) and get down to 9 stone 9 lbs.

I am 5'2 and my goal is 8, I am also small framed. I made it to 8st 12 last time before I messed up:rolleyes: and I was 10 (starting to get loose) on the bottom but still 14 on the top!:eek:

As others have said, what a fab thread - very inspiring!

I am 5'3" and would love to be 9.10 for a few reasons - to be able to have a single figure stonage (is that even a word!) and to give me room for manoevre after I've finished.

Last time I did this I got to 10.4 and was absolutely over the moon, and had so many compliments it was unbelievable. I think the thing isn't to follow the BMI too closely (10.4 means I was still overweight!) but to use it as a guideline in line with your body shape. When I was 10.4 and 'overweight', I was so happy, and was in 10-12 bottoms. I do however have a chest to rival Jordan, and managed to 'get down' to a 34FF :whistle: - so obviously I had to allow for this. I'm not particularly petite either so I had to take this into account too.

I'm aiming for 10.7 initially, 10 if I can do it, and 9.10 if I'm superwoman!

:D:D:D

I'm with you loopy, just been into town and got into a size 12 trousers (tight) but i still got them on. top half maybe a size 16 (big bazookas) so i always look bigger. think i'll aim for 10.7 as a goal and then take it from there.

Oooh good to know there's someone else with my problems. Isn't it a pain (literally!) I especially love when my 6 stone titchy friends say they wish they had my boobs - grrrr, they should try running for a bus with these balloons stuck to their fronts! ;)

I'm 5ft 8ins and last time I got to my target weight of 11st I was amazingly was too thin ( hips and ribs jutting out and no curves ). This time I'm setting my target right at the top of the range at 11st 10lbs. I'll no doubt change it once I reach it :)

Oooh good to know there's someone else with my problems. Isn't it a pain (literally!) I especially love when my 6 stone titchy friends say they wish they had my boobs - grrrr, they should try running for a bus with these balloons stuck to their fronts! ;)
lol know what you mean about the comments on the size but amazingly mine are shrinking at a great pace so i'm over the moon. dont you just love this diet

I'm 5 foot 1", and my goal weight is 8 stone 7lb. The lightest Ive ever weighed is 8st 13,back in 2001 and I was a size 10, but still had a bit of a baby belly, so will be over the moon to be just under that.

am only 5 foot 3 and when my CDC asked me to think of a weight I remembered when I felt at my most comfortable which was 9 1/2 stone. I started CD at 11 1/2 and have lost about a stone so am halfway through.

I am also 5 ft 7in and have an initial goal of 11st 5lb. This will mean I am a healthy weight and as I have a large frame I think I might look too bony if I am any less than that...will have to wait and see though, I cant remember the last time I weighed 11st 5lb so have no idea how i will look! xx

I'm 5ft 6ins, was 19,3lbs and now I'm 16.5lbs and I want to be 10.5lbs

I started at nearly 17 stones :( and a size 20- aiming to get to a curvacious 12/14. Don't care what the scales or BMI reading is- never been that thin in my life and no desire to be a twig!!! Currently at 13 and a half stone and a size 16 so would think about 12 stones which is probably still overweight for my 5 foot 4 height!

Hi- great thread,

I'm 5'5" and have set my initial target at 10 st, which would put me in a size 12 hopefully. Started out at 14st 4 (size 16-18)and so I'm nearly halfway there, my size 16 jeans falling off me now. 5 years ago I was 9 st and a size 8/10 with but was probably a bit too skinny for my frame, so will see how I feel at 10.
I reckon I'll try and get down to 9st 7 eventually.

Carol x

I am 5ft 6" and originally wanted to be 11 stone. I reached 11 stone and still felt I needed to lose more. I am now at 10st 7 but ideally would like to be 10st but the last 7lbs are a reall struggle :(

Back