What's your mobile ringtone?

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
In a conversation on someones diary, we were discussing music, and mobile ringtones, so wondered what type of ringtones does everyone have.

My ringtone is the B52's Rock Lobster

red hot chili peppers the adventures of raindance maggie. I recorded it off the radio when they did the first UK air play lmao looooves the chili peppers :D

Nah, just a bit odd - I mean, who'd have a telephone which goes ring ring. I haven't actually heard anyone else's phone do this, and I'm being serious!!!

Nah, just a bit odd - I mean, who'd have a telephone which goes ring ring. I haven't actually heard anyone else's phone do this, and I'm being serious!!!

It is rare to have a phone that rings, instead of playing music. But I hated the rings on my phone, and spent ages learning how to download a tune and put it on my phone :8855:

heavy cross by gossip (the song on the dior advert with old Hollywood stars like marilyn Monroe & Audrey hepburn)

jim's is the only one he's ever found that he can hear when he's working. he's an engineer for a rail company on their rolling stock, and if he's under a train he can't hear his phone lol.

My text alert is "Oh, what's occurring?" from Gavin & Stacey :)

Ringtones depend on who's ringing ...

Daughter Rosie: Whole Lotta Rosie by AC/DC

Hubby: Rule the World by Take That

When I ring him it's Fat Bottom Girls by Queen!!!

:D

Mine is the preset one on my iphone, havent listened to the other ones and not sure I want to have to buy a ringtone.

On my old phone it was Avenged Sevenfold - Seize the Day which I loved until my ex decided he needed to constantly ring me. Kinda ruined the song

I've just kept the default iPhone one! #boring :p

The Imperial March.

Sometimes, when I'm in public, people actually flinch when my phone rings :D

A friend of mine has all sorts of different ring tones, depending on who is calling!

Mine rings like an old-fashioned American phone in 1940s films.

Do you have to wind it up Anna? :p

Back