What's your mobile ringtone?

Mine's Erasure - A Little Respect

Mines Rihanna - We Found Love

Sam has diff ones though, when I call him it's something like Pixie Lott - All About Tonight or it's David Guetta - Little Bad Girl i think and then his friends are the F1 theme tune.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive never actually figured out how to download a mobile ringtone and do you have to pay for them or is there a site were you can get them free ?:D

Mines Rihanna - We Found Love

Sam has diff ones though, when I call him it's something like Pixie Lott - All About Tonight or it's David Guetta - Little Bad Girl i think and then his friends are the F1 theme tune.

Previously known as The Chain by Fleetwood Mac ;)

peggypig said:
Ive never actually figured out how to download a mobile ringtone and do you have to pay for them or is there a site were you can get them free ?:D

Depends on your phone babe x

JezVonSavage said:
Previously known as The Chain by Fleetwood Mac ;)

Which the F1 tune?! It irritated me before but now I'm used to it but haven't heard it in so long now x

Yes- it's a pretty amazing song, ruined by the bloody F1!!!! Although Mick Fleetwood admitted that he makes more money from that one song than anything else so I'll let him off x

Mines (what doesn't kill you makes you) stronger - by Kelly Clarkson ....pretty appropriate theme tune for this slimming world journey me thinks

Lol. At the mo mines boom boom boom by out here bros. decided to have a reminder of my youth.x

Just google ringtones and there are loads of free ones, depending on what phone you have.

juicylucy.xx said:
Lol. At the mo mines boom boom boom by out here bros. decided to have a reminder of my youth.x

EPIC!

Currently its the theme from the A-Team, when my brother rings it's the theme from Grange Hill, my alarm tone is The Chain, and my text message notification is one of the worms from the game Worms yelling "INCOMING!", followed by the sound of a missile launching and going off, and then he giggles. Sometimes I have Keith Lemon saying "Potato!" instead.

I have mine set so that it doesn't have a tone, it just vibrates.
I can't stand mobile ringtones, they make me cringe (I'm strange, I know!)

Mine's the Big Bang Theory theme by Barenaked Ladies. Before that it was I'm Lion-o by Relient K =D x

Rach*B said:
Mine's the Big Bang Theory theme by Barenaked Ladies. Before that it was I'm Lion-o by Relient K =D x

Absolutely LOVE the big bang theory :D

Back