whats your motivation

laurenxx21

i just cant seem to stick to ww. last year before i got pregnant i did it and lost 9lbs in 3 weeks but now i just can find the motivation to stick to it.:cry:

aw hun hugs i have been trying to lose weight all year as i had a wedding to attend and was chief Bridesmaid at this and on the dayi had a lovely dress on that sat fab loved it but as the day went on my bugle started pushing ot down and was forever pulling it up made me realise i needed to do something i am also the biggest of my freinds they are all skinny used to think yes every group has a fat one! that me but not any more on out next girlie weekend away i am going to be the same as them! (havent told them we having one yet lol but i wanna lose it then say coming let celbrate and enjoy a slim week with my girlies) with me and with stroys i read u heart needs to be right in and the thrill i had yesterday with my 1st Wi i was amazing also a plus to keep me going i also want to have more energy to enjoy life! find a event or something to get u started and it will all fall in to plac hope this helps hun x

I think if you take a little time to really write down the benefits to your health as a woman and new mum and how proud you will feel then surely its worth counting some points? You soon get into the mind set and by reading the inspirational stories it may help motivate you to do it.
For me its the knowldege that this I I have proper support and it really motivates me to keep on track. hope this helps a little x

Everyones journey is personal and you will find your own reasonsand time to do it.
For me I want to get back into all those size 12 clothes sat in the back of my wardrobe! I lost 7 stone in 2008 after being overweight all my life and loved finally being slim, however just 2 months after getting to goal I found myself pregnant with twins and never learnt to maintain properly and managed to regain 5st :cry:
I lost 2 stone for my wedding in December and then gave up and put it all back on! I am now determined to get it off and keep it off.

My other big motivation is the fact that my eldest starts school next week and I dont want him to be the kid with a fat mother and I dont want to be the Mum who cant join in sports day due to my size.

I think as you get into your journey you find new reasons too and you start to appreciate that you really are worth all the effort:D

Give yourself time to adjust and your motivation will come, you only fail if you give up trying ;)

mine is alot like fulltum, i have 4 kids and i want to be energetic and stay young with them not a big blob who cant keep up.. my eldest is 7 and i dont want her to get to the age where shes embarassed of me due to my size.. i also want to be healthy as shes the same body type as me and if shes eats what i used to eat then she will inherit this weight problem i have.. my youngest is 6mths and im done baby making now so this is my time!
for me feeling good about myself is good enough a target to aim for.. look deep inside and find out what u really want then visualise that when motivation is lacking!

im starting to think that my motivation is creaping back just after joining this forum. so many people losing weight and so much encouragement. thanks girls x

Back