Whats your motivation????

My motivation is to get fat again.. but only for 9 months !
At 20 1/2 stone the chances of my getting pregnant were not only slim but if i had the damage i could have done to me and my baby was greatly increased anyway once i get to ten stone or so and spend a year or so having fun as a thinny Mr G and I will be considering an ankle biter, if thats not motivation I dunno what is

So it was mainly health reasons for me but now its definatley proving the people who said I wont stick it till December wrong!

yeah, thats my plan..hopefully.... in my description on ebay.....selling due to alot of weight-loss...no need for these clothes...ha.ha.ha.ha

Yep Joanna, she is defo jealous - serves her right!!! LT would easily help her lose weight too.

Looks like I'll be selling some on eBay then!!!!! It will be soooooooooo good to write "selling due to weight loss"!!!! yay!!!!!

Good luck Gene, rugrats are very demanding so you will need the energy that you used to use carrying extra weight around. My children have bucket loads of energy and have BIG plans for cycle rides out and games of tennis and badminton during the summer hols!!! Thank goodness I have lost some weight coz otherwise I'd be hard pushed keeping up with them!!!

x

Back